CMC Zoom Presser 9/21/22

Advertisement
Advertisement
I promise I thought I was in an old thread. It’s every week SMH.

Either no one wants to do sports reporting or she knows someone. It’s almost deliberately bad at your job at this point.
I would say she has some dirty pictures she is holding over someone's head to keep her job. I listened to her interviewing TVD the other day and could only listen to about half of a sentence of what she had to say and then quit listening. Her and Beth Mohen absolutely SUCK!!!

I know everyone wonders how Susan still has a job, but how did she even get the job in the first place?

Must've been a mix up in the HR department.

Advertisement
People could either give a summary on what he said or ***** about Susan.

I am glad that CIS focuses on the important things.
It was all coach speak. No other playerswill be making the switch to receiver except Skinner is the most intersting tid bit.

Advertisement
"Hey Mario, some people compare you to Butch Davis, what do you have to say about that?"

(Hank Hill voice): "Yep."

I know everyone wonders how Susan still has a job, but how did she even get the job in the first place?

Must've been a mix up in the HR department.
lol its the lowest of the lowest regarding journalism. she's literally like an insurance defense lawyer. she's on the bottom rung (actually covering HS is bottom rung but she's next level up). covering college sports in what is not a big time college market is pretty low level so she's not exactly doing premiere stuff. all the good reporters we had got better offers to cover pro team elsewhere (Matt porter covers Boston pro sports (mainly bruins), Dieter covers the Bay Area teams (niners, dubs, etc.). Tim Reynolds covers all of miami teams generally. even Israel g. graduated from this **** and ended up on ESPN. the ones still left doing it are doing it bc they have no talent

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back