Clues

I would LOVE Mario on the staff...just not as head coach...bring him on as OL/Assoc HC

**** give him all the titles you want just to make him happy lol...OL/Assoc HC/Recruiting Coord.

Mario would only be a benefit to the team...just not as HC

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tell me how many phone calls did you guys get today for advice on who to hire?

Like I said the Mario hate to the point where your going to kill yourself is so funny that I had to post this.

Dude is on the best staff in college and winning awards and is more of a Cane then you will ever be. But your going to kill yourself... Bahhhhhh

Also this Butch is god stuff is redick!!! I want him here but he is not a sure shot. The UNC years were real! Cutliffe had a better season at FN Duke.

YOU guys talk down Strong like bad years are not acceptable but you ignore every single year Butch has had for the last 15 yrs.

The fact that you guys keep spouting off this nonsense simply because a few clueless porsters say it over and over and pump you up to the point where you lose all ability to think rationally and anything else is suicide worthy and then you want to argue like your rational.

ROTFFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact you have the nerve to say Butch is a better option then Chip FN Kelly....

That koolaid must have crack in brother.

oh, it's you again....the "and I'm a Butch fan, too, guys" porster. dude, you're making a mockery of yourself. we all know you're a mario fan boy, so just stop.

Like I said the Mario hate to the point where your going to kill yourself is so funny that I had to post this.

Dude is on the best staff in college and winning awards and is more of a Cane then you will ever be. But your going to kill yourself... Bahhhhhh

Also this Butch is god stuff is redick!!! I want him here but he is not a sure shot. The UNC years were real! Cutliffe had a better season at FN Duke.

YOU guys talk down Strong like bad years are not acceptable but you ignore every single year Butch has had for the last 15 yrs.

The fact that you guys keep spouting off this nonsense simply because a few clueless porsters say it over and over and pump you up to the point where you lose all ability to think rationally and anything else is suicide worthy and then you want to argue like your rational.

ROTFFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact you have the nerve to say Butch is a better option then Chip FN Kelly....

oh, it's you again....the "and I'm a Butch fan, too, guys" porster. dude, you're making a mockery of yourself. we all know you're a mario fan boy, so just stop.

Charlie Strong is at Texas. Butch had three real years at UNC and they were at two win team when he got there. Mario is the worst coach on Bama's staff and was 3-9 in his last year as a head coach.

ROTFFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I would take Sabans entire staff but you wouldnt and some how you dont see how FN stupid that makes you!!!!!

ROTFFL!!!

ROTFFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I would take Sabans entire staff but you wouldnt and some how you dont see how FN stupid that makes you!!!!!

ROTFFL!!!

Potato.

Advertisement

ROTFFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlie Strong is at Texas. Butch had three real years at UNC and they were at two win team when he got there. Mario is the worst coach on Bama's staff and was 3-9 in his last year as a head coach.

LOL !!! More baseless nosnsense....

Mario won one of the most coveted awards that any college recruiter can win. One that Saban would rather have someone on his staff win than any other award and he is the worst coach because you say he is the worst coach. Or because some ranting lunatics on this site say he is.

Do you not see how clearly insane that comment is?

If it doesn't come from an absolute few people this board is the worst place to get your info from. Repeating it make you appear completely insane.

Last edited:

ROTFFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFFL!!!

Potato.

I am starting to think that means rational person with whom you cannot argue facts with.

Or delusions of grandeur bubble buster!!!

You are not a college football expert and your post are actual proof.

Thanks

ROTFFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mario won one of the most coveted awards that any college recruiter can win. One that Saban would rather have someone on his staff win than any other award and he is the worst coach because you say he is the worst coach. Or because some ranting lunatics on this site say he is.

If it doesn't come from an absolute few people this board is the worst place to get your info from. Repeating it make you appear completely insane.

Golden won that award. It's nothing. Anybody can recruit at Bama. They had the #1 class every year before Mario.

Cristobal has shown he is not a great head coach, but did a good job pulling 3 nfl quality guys to FIU and at least 1 nfl guy to Rutgers. Maybe he had a big hand in the other 5* guys going to Bama, maybe not. Either way, he would be a terrible hire for head coach at UM right now. He just doesn't have the resume. He needs to have success as a head coach or at the very least coordinator at another school before he gets a shot.

To suggest that Cristobal is a good fit for head coach of an elite program is kind of insulting, no offense to him. That's why people react like they do to you & others propping him up. Not sure if you understand that or not...

As to the other comments,

Strong has unfortunately shown that he has issues running a big time program. I thought he would do better, but he just hasn't.

Butch has had his issues on game day, but he has shown he can put together a championship staff, recruit, and coach at the highest levels in college and NFL (at least as a DC). He's not god's gift to football, but he's a **** good program builder, and he has the resume to be in the conversation.

Advertisement

ROTFFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFFL!!!

No, you don't know how stupid that makes you, swipe boy. You can take all of Saban's staff, and w/o Saban, all you have is nothing. Kid just said after he shook SABAN'S hand, he didn't want to wash it. Kids ain't coming to Bama b/c of Cristobal, you numbnut, they're coming to Bama b/c of the guy who's won 3 of 7 national titles. Get a Clue (pun intended)

Last edited:
STAFF WHY DO YOU ALLOW THESE TOLLS HE ABOUT TO CAUSE ME MY THIRD INFRACTION

View attachment 33637

No matter how many Harry Potter spells you memorize you keyboard does not have magic powers...

When you are pretty sure you know more than the best coach in all of college football, then you might be clueless.

Whomever is hired will seek Mario... Saban sought Mario, hired Mario, continues to employ Mario, Mario is winning awards, Mario is a Cane.

Please do not kill yourself when he becomes a part of the staff.

When you have to ignore 15 years of history to make your point then you may have your head in the sand.

Butch is awesome but he is not a sure shot, he was without a doubt an avg coach at UNC. Never had a winning conf record... Never won more than 8 games ...

When deflection is your primary mode of defending your point, then you might be clueless.

View attachment 33638

ROTFFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFFL!!!

No, you don't know how stupid that makes you, swipe boy. You can take all of Saban's staff, and w/o Saban, all you have is nothing. Kid just said after he shook SABAN'S hand, he didn't want to wash it. Kids ain't coming to Bama b/c of Cristobal, you numbnut, they're coming to Bama b/c of the guy who's won 3 of 7 national titles. Get a Clue (pun intended)

OK more complete nonsense...

Saban was the one who hired Mario and he has nailed down more top recruits than anyone else on Saban's staff.

You can ramble all you want in your wannabe straight jacket, but I am going to go with Saban on this one and not some porster who woke up and thinks he now knows more than the best coach in the country.

And you tell me to get a clue.

Last edited:
Cristobal has shown he is not a great head coach, but did a good job pulling 3 nfl quality guys to FIU and at least 1 nfl guy to Rutgers. Maybe he had a big hand in the other 5* guys going to Bama, maybe not. Either way, he would be a terrible hire for head coach at UM right now. He just doesn't have the resume. He needs to have success as a head coach or at the very least coordinator at another school before he gets a shot.

To suggest that Cristobal is a good fit for head coach of an elite program is kind of insulting, no offense to him. That's why people react like they do to you & others propping him up. Not sure if you understand that or not...

As to the other comments,

Strong has unfortunately shown that he has issues running a big time program. I thought he would do better, but he just hasn't.

Butch has had his issues on game day, but he has shown he can put together a championship staff, recruit, and coach at the highest levels in college and NFL (at least as a DC). He's not god's gift to football, but he's a **** good program builder, and he has the resume to be in the conversation.

I agree on Butch. He has shown that he can build a program and I am not sure what happened at UNC. People want to make UNC out like it was Duke but its not. Cutcliffe had a 10 win season at Duke so why didn't Butch. I am scratching my head on that one.

I also agree that I dont want Mario as a head coach, now way. But this team would be better with him on the staff without a doubt.
However Mario did win 8 games at a school other than Miami... does that sound familiar?

I dont understand how Strong gets no credit for what he did at Louisville. Did you even know they played football before he got there? And he is only judged by whats going on at the Texas which is obviously a bad fit for him and that was seen a mile away.

Its very biased eyes that are bashing and I mean bashing good candidates that would be huge upgrades for this program and using only parts of peoples careers that helps their argument and completely ignoring the parts that don't.

Butch is also unemployed at the moment. Why is that? Someone said on this board that it was because he was waiting for the Miami gig to open up and then some other buffoon was repeating it like it was the gospel. Jeez.

Advertisement

ROTFFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Golden won that award. It's nothing. Anybody can recruit at Bama. They had the #1 class every year before Mario.

Yes but they had as many as three guys in the running for that award in previous years.. this year only Mario and I am not sure if people understand how recruiting works. Mario is now in with many programs around the SE. Many more than most other recruiters now.

Mario beat one team with a winning record and had a cap of 8 wins in 6 years. Is he still gonna be a great recruiter when he is recruiting with an 8 win cap?

Mario beat one team with a winning record and had a cap of 8 wins in 6 years. Is he still gonna be a great recruiter when he is recruiting with an 8 win cap?

Mario is a great recruiter when he recruits for big time programs. If he moves from the Alabama flag to the Miami flag it will help Miami.

He will be recruiting under Butch so I guess your saying you dont think Butch can get more than 8 wins?

Advertisement

ROTFFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Golden never won it.

I dont understand how Strong gets no credit for what he did at Louisville. Did you even know they played football before he got there? And he is only judged by whats going on at the Texas which is obviously a bad fit for him and that was seen a mile away.

Schnelly won the Fiesta Bowl at Louisville, and Bobby Petrino's Lville team went 12-1 and won the Orange Bowl. It's not like they hadn't had some history of success before Strong got there. Plus, Pappa Johns poured all kinds of cash into that program, not to mention the bball team being in 2 final 4s while Strong was there... so the athletic department wasn't some 2 bit operation.

He did well in a good situation and had an NFL qb. I thought he'd do just as well at Texas, but like I said it just hasn't happened. He's not been able to get the kids or the staff to be as successful.

Wow so this guy is just a big time Charlie Strong fan huh? LOL......one of the worst Power-5 coaches out there.

ROTFFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFFL!!!

OK more complete nonsense...

Saban was the one who hired Mario and he has nailed down more top recruits than anyone else on Saban's staff.

You can ramble all you want in your wannabe straight jacket, but I am going to go with Saban on this one and not some porster who woke up and thinks he now knows more than the best coach in the country.

And you tell me to get a clue.

I clearly see why you don't post much on here. Lol. Saban thought that by hiring Cristobal, that was going to lock So Fla....it didn't and now the O line has gotten progressively worst under him. Go to a Bama page and see how they feel about ur hero.

Advertisement
Back