NFL Draft *CLOSED* CIS Mock Draft Competition (Win CIS membership)

Advertisement
Advertisement

IMG_2865.jpeg

Holy ****. She looks like Mr. Ed.

IMG_2864.jpeg

Advertisement
Yeah that was bad.
Good new is that those guys are likely at least to be solid contributors. But the value was horrendous
They'll both be good I think and play right away, but you're right, for those positions at those picks they would need to make multiple pro bowls to justify it. Although, Jack Campbell is a badass name for a linebacker, and I like that alone. I wanted to keep the sixth pick and get Jalen Carter, but oh well.

They'll both be good I think and play right away, but you're right, for those positions at those picks they would need to make multiple pro bowls to justify it. Although, Jack Campbell is a badass name for a linebacker, and I like that alone. I wanted to keep the sixth pick and get Jalen Carter, but oh well.
Yeah I agree Jalen Carter and then getting Gibbs at 18 and then trading up for Campbell would have been better.

Advertisement
Both @canes732 and @james32thedge got the 1st tie break question correct about Stevenson going in the 2nd. 2nd Tie Break question is Where will Will Mallory go. 732 has Mallory in the 4th, James has him in the 6th. If neither are correct about which round Mallory goes (5th or 7th round), the 3rd tie break is 1st round trades, which james guessed correctly... SO 732 needs Mallory to go in the 4th to win, otherwise James wins.

Both @canes732 and @james32thedge got the 1st tie break question correct about Stevenson going in the 2nd. 2nd Tie Break question is Where will Will Mallory go. 732 has Mallory in the 4th, James has him in the 6th. If neither are correct about which round Mallory goes (5th or 7th round), the 3rd tie break is 1st round trades, which james guessed correctly... SO 732 needs Mallory to go in the 4th to win, otherwise James wins.
You think he goes 4? I’m kind of feeling 4-5 here.

Advertisement
Espn has him as best TE available.
PFF has him as as like 4th best available after Davis Allen (Clemson), and Zach ***** (the dude that got teh 10.0 RAS), and Payne Durham( Purdue)
Jeremiah has him as like 42 best available overall and 4th best TE after Josh Whyle (Cinci), Allen, and Durham

So really wouldn't be surprised if he went in 4th or 5th. Idk though cause it was a really deep TE draft. 9 Tes have been drafted already in 3 rounds. Usually like 6 will have gone by now. This might be most TEs drafted in first 2 rounds like ever. So maybe since a bunch of teams have already selected TEs, it could kinda push him down a lil.

Well No TEs we’re drafted in the 4th. I think the quantity of good TE prospects hurt his draft stock here. Just too many teams have taken a TE already and it’s really not a position you draft 2 of…. And the teams that had a TE need already got one

Well No TEs we’re drafted in the 4th. I think the quantity of good TE prospects hurt his draft stock here. Just too many teams have taken a TE already and it’s really not a position you draft 2 of…. And the teams that had a TE need already got one
Still not gone. gator WR Justin Shorter just went a couple picks back. I know it’s still round 5 but I’m surprised it’s this far into round 5. I thought he’d have gone earlier in this round at the latest.

Advertisement
Back