Close....

Advertisement
Got a great feeling that Coach Richt and staff will close very strong...can't wait until Feb. 3rd.

I believe that they will.They have been relentless pursuing these recruits.It's time to get this back on track and get Miami rolling again.I think next year players will be lined up trying to get a spot here and they won't have to do so much selling and convincing as they had to this year.

147 combined posts between you & OP. you'll learn how things work here soon.

So what? I have been a die hard Miami fan since 1982.I remember I was flipping through channels and all I kept hearing all day was how the great Nebraska team was going to crush this little private school team from Miami.The more I listened the more curious I became.So,I decided to watch.I watched the entire game and I was hooked on Miami from then on.Bernie Kosar wore #20 which was an odd number for a qb.Scnellenburger yelled the whole time and looked like he was going to have a heart attack.I still remember Nebraska went for the 2 pt conversion and missed.Still today it ranks as one the top 2 or 3 games that I have ever seen.I have watched practically all Miami games that have been televised since then.I have 4 or 5 Miami shirts,in fact I am wearing one today.I have the U screensaver on my cell phone.I am on this forum like everyone else hoping for good news on the recruiting front.Just because you have pecked on a keyboard(woo hoo,congradulations...lol) more than some people what gives you the right to make smart *** comments?Are you a bigger fan than me?What exactly am I going to find out? You keyboard bad asses are hilarious.

youre going to find out that not every thought needs a ****ing thread. nobody questioned you as a fan.

What if I told you...that you don't have to click on a thread.

I believe that they will.They have been relentless pursuing these recruits.It's time to get this back on track and get Miami rolling again.I think next year players will be lined up trying to get a spot here and they won't have to do so much selling and convincing as they had to this year.

So what? I have been a die hard Miami fan since 1982.I remember I was flipping through channels and all I kept hearing all day was how the great Nebraska team was going to crush this little private school team from Miami.The more I listened the more curious I became.So,I decided to watch.I watched the entire game and I was hooked on Miami from then on.Bernie Kosar wore #20 which was an odd number for a qb.Scnellenburger yelled the whole time and looked like he was going to have a heart attack.I still remember Nebraska went for the 2 pt conversion and missed.Still today it ranks as one the top 2 or 3 games that I have ever seen.I have watched practically all Miami games that have been televised since then.I have 4 or 5 Miami shirts,in fact I am wearing one today.I have the U screensaver on my cell phone.I am on this forum like everyone else hoping for good news on the recruiting front.Just because you have pecked on a keyboard(woo hoo,congradulations...lol) more than some people what gives you the right to make smart *** comments?Are you a bigger fan than me?What exactly am I going to find out? You keyboard bad asses are hilarious.

youre going to find out that not every thought needs a ****ing thread. nobody questioned you as a fan.

What if I told you...that you don't have to click on a thread.

Youre a troll so idc what you have to say.

I am little confused... can someone please post the owners of the internet?

A lot of people act like they own it but I cant find any actual evidence of the title.

A little help?

Last edited:

by flipping through channels; you mean standing next to the TV turning a ****. that's what some of us older cats did on our fathers command. perhaps that was before '82

you waited **** near two years to post... and this is your first post? lmfao

good things come to those that wait... thanks for waiting

Advertisement
The criticism, if I'm reading it correctly, centers around the point that the OP for some reason thought it relevant to tell us how he feels about Richt's ability to close. Perhaps his feelings have a track record of successful predicting that we aren't privy to. Perhaps the feeling is based in some connection to the program, such that he has sauces about our being really close on some big names - though again not provided.

But if it's not that, he just started a thread saying he hopes we close well - which is what every other fan on this board also hopes. And we could have predicted that feeling about the OP without knowing the first thing about him. In other words, he started a useless thread.

Please take this response in the educational spirit in which it was intended - and don't start any more useless threads.

Very nice!

Got a great feeling that Coach Richt and staff will close very strong...can't wait until Feb. 3rd.

Kind of odd he went that direction. Hmmm.

UM

You needed to start a thread just to say that?

some people should not be allowed on forums.

Yep like smart *** keyboard **** suckers who have nothing to add other than ignorance and stupidity.He made a valid statement.Why be a smart *** if you have nothing constructive to add?It is a public forum last I checked.

And your another one who shouldn't be allowed on forums as well. He made a valid statment. Wowwwwww. Speaking of nothing constructive to add this thread is the epitome of what this thread added to this board. A simple statement saying "Got a great feeling that Coach Richt and staff will close very strong...can't wait until Feb. 3rd." is not worthy of a thread because it does not bring anything "constructive" to the table and would be better being stated in a pre-existing thread about the recruiting class. There are many to choose from, But people would probably ignore the pointless statement as they have done with this worthless thread.

Advertisement
Miami rarely closes strong only will when we start winning big again

Richards
Davis
T Johnson
T Martin
Miller

That is your close

Yep like smart *** keyboard **** suckers who have nothing to add other than ignorance and stupidity.He made a valid statement.Why be a smart *** if you have nothing constructive to add?It is a public forum last I checked.

And your another one who shouldn't be allowed on forums as well. He made a valid statment. Wowwwwww. Speaking of nothing constructive to add this thread is the epitome of what this thread added to this board. A simple statement saying "Got a great feeling that Coach Richt and staff will close very strong...can't wait until Feb. 3rd." is not worthy of a thread because it does not bring anything "constructive" to the table and would be better being stated in a pre-existing thread about the recruiting class. There are many to choose from, But people would probably ignore the pointless statement as they have done with this worthless thread.

This is a public forum,you don't own it,and you are not a moderator.Me or anyone else can start a thread about whatever the **** we want to.You aren't anyone that matters at all so what gives you the right to say what can and can't be posted here? Here is an idea genius,don't click on a thread if you don't want to read it.Maybe he should have started thread number 56 on Sam Bruce? I have been a Canes fan for 34 years and I will start any thread I want to unless the mods have a problem with it,not you.You can go **** yourself.

Last edited:

This is a public forum,you don't own it,and you are not a moderator.Me or anyone else can start a thread about whatever the **** we want to.You aren't anyone that matters at all so what gives you the right to say what can and can't be posted here? Here is an idea genius,don't click on a thread if you don't want to read it.Maybe he should have started thread number 56 on Sam Bruce? I have been a Canes fan for 34 years and I will start any thread I want to unless the mods have a problem with it,not you.You can go **** yourself.

its obvious your smart enough to understand what im saying. So try to read this real slow and understand. This is a public forum. But when you people make pointless threads they will be thought off as a dumba$$. carry on tool...

Advertisement

its obvious your smart enough to understand what im saying. So try to read this real slow and understand. This is a public forum. But when you people make pointless threads they will be thought off as a dumba$$. carry on tool...

Read what I said too.You don't own the site and have no say in what is posted.It's not your place to say anything about it.Judging by your spelling and punctuation,I believe everyone can see who the dumbass is...I'm carrying on now since I have your permission.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Only four kids I care about closing are

Richards
Carter
Southall
Guidry

Byrd is committed so I will assume he stays

Only four kids I care about closing are

Richards
Carter
Southall
Guidry

Byrd is committed so I will assume he stays

I haven't seen anything on Guidry since he cancelled his visit and Southall has been quiet too.It would be nice to get both of them.

We will close strong, the tables are turning, in our favor, finally... It's been over a decade that we've been relevant. I have confidence in this staff, it's about time.

Advertisement
Back