Clint Hurtt putting in the Work.

Advertisement
Remember when CIS posters said that Hurtt and Dorsey couldn't cut as coordinators at Miami
Neither could carry Lance or Shannon’s clipboard….

dave chapelle chapelle's show GIF

Keep in mind - Sea d gave up 30, 31 & 27 ( to Carolina) prior to last night.

Sea defense has been pretty bad all year except for last night which had more to do with giants terrible OL. Remember Dallas beat them 40-0.

No he couldn’t.
I would take a blind,deaf,mute who also happens to be a Shriner and put him up against ole ***** ***, HOE ***, DANIEL BUM *** JONES weekly and turn him into a hall of famer... That man is the second coming of fran tarkenton where the forward pass is just as foreign a concept as it was back than.

Advertisement
Remember when CIS posters said that Hurtt and Dorsey couldn't cut as coordinators at Miami
At the time, it was accurate. Amazing how people just want guys with little experience to get jobs and if they succeed, they want to crow about it. Ever notice how they forget all the other “Miami Guy Bro” hires that fail spectacularly.

I would take a blind,deaf,mute who also happens to be a Shriner and put him up against ole ***** ***, HOE ***, DANIEL BUM *** JONES weekly and turn him into a hall of famer... That man is the second coming of fran tarkenton where the forward pass is just as foreign a concept as it was back than.

Yeah cause dabol can only disguise so much for that trash. Dude can't make simple reads. He questions everything and as a result holds onto the ball for far too long. Every year they blame the lack of playmakers, the defense, the oline, the coaching... well when are they ever gonna say you know what maybe this dude is EXACTLY what his results show us!!! Sooner or later we gotta hold people accountable for their play. Especially when all other variables have been accounted for. Quite possibly the oline coach needs to go as well. But please dear God take Daniel Jones with him.

At the time, it was accurate. Amazing how people just want guys with little experience to get jobs and if they succeed, they want to crow about it. Ever notice how they forget all the other “Miami Guy Bro” hires that fail spectacularly.
I'm curious which Miami bro guy hires you feel have failed spectacularly. Look forward to your response. To be clear I felt clint wouldve been a horrible hire & I still feel that way.

Advertisement

Hurtt's a Cane and I'll root for his success, but let's not act like he's been a solid DC the past two years. Seattle was bad last year on D and this year wasn't going so great until they ran into an offense led by Daniel Jones and five turnstiles.

@Brooklyndee ....now wait a second. From the time Kenny was a Soph. in 2000...he was given free reign to audible on ANY play (all the way to 2002). Only one other QB in UM History was given that type of respect (Kosar)....he then goes to Carolina, as a QB coach for Cam Newton under the same tutelage of Chud (his OC at UM) and developed Cam into an MVP (Cam himself raved about Kenny) he then goes to Buffalo and turns Josh Allen into a Top 3 QB in the NFL....and then becomes his OC....and during that timeframe (the one in question) people honestly think he couldn't call plays at UM as an OC??.....You simply can't make this sh*t up....

@Brooklyndee ....now wait a second. From the time Kenny was a Soph. in 2000...he was given free reign to audible on ANY play (all the way to 2002). Only one other QB in UM History was given that type of respect (Kosar)....he then goes to Carolina, as a QB coach for Cam Newton under the same tutelage of Chud (his OC at UM) and developed Cam into an MVP (Cam himself raved about Kenny) he then goes to Buffalo and turns Josh Allen into a Top 3 QB in the NFL....and then becomes his OC....and during that timeframe (the one in question) people honestly think he couldn't call plays at UM as an OC??.....You simply can't make this sh*t up....
Seems to be the norm around here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back