Cleveland Reed to the Portal?????

Oh I never knew or heard anything about that

750x750.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, he's the perfect example of a bad eval. IIRC, he was a mid-to-high four star, played pretty well at the all star game. But he was clearly topped out. Quality HS lineman who I don't think made any gains during his entire time in college. ... That's not a criticism of Reed. Happens to tons of athletes. It's entirely the fault of Richt's OL coach, Searels.
I SAW HIM And campbell the spring they enrolled early.

Honestly his movement skills appeared better than even Campbells i thought he would eventually be a 2 or 1 year interior starter.

You are 100 percent i think he came in topped out potential wise.

A guy like that should go down to a group of 5 or fcs and have a solid career...im glad he has the sense to not give up...enter the portal and see what you can get...there are tons of schools that can use his abilities just doesnt have to be a huge power 5

Advertisement
I remember him Campbell and scaife came in with the “vaunted storm 18” class. Man what a flop aside from brevin and Greg. Holy ****.

imagine if he would’ve taken advantage of the training facilities 7 days a week lifting becoming a beast increasing in size and strength .
I’m sure if when he was at the Dolphins in weight room throwing around a 500 plus bench and a 750 pound squat for reps
Then when he started hitting the sled in drills it almost flip let alone one on one drills man on man they would see the beast then offer a contract.
This would have been extremely possible in 3-4 years of FREE training at Miami.

Why our kids don’t take advantage of there opportunities then wonder why there not NFL material.

GOCANES

What happened to sam brooks
Injuries. He is/was pretty broken down. Stuck around to get his degree, like Cleveland Reed.

Both were rumored to be portal bound last year around this time, but then were just "removed from the roster" and have been around working on finishing their degree. Didn't expect Reed to ever really be portal bound (thought he was done with football, tbh), but guess he's going to give it another go. Same for Brooks...not sure if he'll play again, but we'll see. There are some on here that are close to him and maybe they'll chime in.

Advertisement
Injuries. He is/was pretty broken down. Stuck around to get his degree, like Cleveland Reed.

Both were rumored to be portal bound last year around this time, but then were just "removed from the roster" and have been around working on finishing their degree. Didn't expect Reed to ever really be portal bound (thought he was done with football, tbh), but guess he's going to give it another go. Same for Brooks...not sure if he'll play again, but we'll see. There are some on here that are close to him and maybe they'll chime in.
Thanks for the update. Thats too bad, I had high hopes for Brooks coming out of MNW. College football is not a guarantee. That's too bad to hear. Hopefully it works out for them. Good on them sticking around and getting their degree. A good and late friend once said it's a lot easier to stand on a stack of books in life then a football.

Advertisement
Bruh..... ain't no way in **** y'all got a thread about Cleveland ******* Reed at the top of the board..... naw man

Bruh..... ain't no way in **** y'all got a thread about Cleveland ******* Reed at the top of the board..... naw man
That’s what I thought. there’s some of his family on here too. Apparently some think Reed to portal is newsworthy.

Advertisement
Back