Cleveland Reed ? for Pete and other writers

Advertisement
Welp...looks like you just won over another poster.

Go back to screenshotting gator message board tweets

You just sinfully violated the 11th commandment: Thou shalt not shît on Gator Tears.

That thread is now officially a #Broke-FreeZone .
Just playing man lol

Ok... Carry on and be nice to Tonio. He only posts 3x per year. I take hatred of the Gayturd personally.

It's part of my religion!

Can somebody help me? I meant to click on a thread about Cleveland Reed, but I ended up on a Brock-Broke argument thread. If you guys could just point me back to the turnpike I should be able to figure it out from there.

Who tf are you? Foh

STFU that **** provides humor to us when all u provide is ****ing us all off. then when we get ****ed u get all defensive and start trying to prove your point more when all ur doing is digging yourself deeper into your own grave.

This is a message board, lol at digging a grave. It ain't never that serious

Do you ever not ruin a thread?

STFU that **** provides humor to us when all u provide is ****ing us all off. then when we get ****ed u get all defensive and start trying to prove your point more when all ur doing is digging yourself deeper into your own grave.

Do you ever not ruin a thread?

giphy (16).gif

Advertisement
Who tf are you? Foh

That's why I said that I like humor broke. I didnt say I liked defensive pussÿs like ur being right now. Man up and ignore people nation and just provide info. No one would pick onbu if u weren't so fûcking annoying when you get defensive

Who tf are you? Foh

Look at this thread. He snapped on this dude Tonio and soon he'll cry woe is me.

That is how Broke rolls, crybaby then tough guy. At least he is consistent.

You just sinfully violated the 11th commandment: Thou shalt not shît on Gator Tears.

Just playing man lol

Ok... Carry on and be nice to Tonio. He only posts 3x per year. I take hatred of the Gayturd personally.

RVA the #brokezone is broken he has infiltrated the Gayturd thread, needs to be banned and then we can have a thread about his tears.

Advertisement

Just playing man lol

RVA the #Broke-FreeZone is broken he has infiltrated the Gayturd thread, needs to be banned and then we can have a thread about his tears.

FIFY

Hey man, had a little birdie tell me that Cleveland Reed transferred out of Lakeland back to Ft. Meade.

His coach at FT. Meade is Jemalle Cornelius, former UF wide receiver.

Just wondering if one of you guys could follow up with him and see if this will affect his commitment.

He was at ft Meade before he transferred to Lakeland last year

That's why he said BACK to Ft. Meade broke...

Who tf are you? Foh

866a2896040a788b8d15c93c23b6b588.jpg

Just playing man lol

RVA the #Broke-FreeZone is broken he has infiltrated the Gayturd thread, needs to be banned and then we can have a thread about his tears.

FIFY

Thanks, I'll be more cognizant in the future. Keep the tears flowing.

Advertisement
Hey man, had a little birdie tell me that Cleveland Reed transferred out of Lakeland back to Ft. Meade.

His coach at FT. Meade is Jemalle Cornelius, former UF wide receiver.

Just wondering if one of you guys could follow up with him and see if this will affect his commitment.

He was at ft Meade before he transferred to Lakeland last year

That's why he said BACK to Ft. Meade broke...

Who tf are you? Foh

Go chew on your well done steak and post less for the sake of the board.

OL Cleveland Reed has a new school.

Yes, he’s still a Miami Hurricane commitment.

But Reed is now at his former school, Fort Meade High, transferring from Lakeland.

His coach at Fort Meade? Former Gator wide receiver Jamalle Cornelius.

And yes, UF is still recruiting him hard - so is North Carolina.

“Coach Cornelius says to go where my heart is at,” Reed says.

And that remains Miami.

But Reed says he will visit several schools.

“I’ll visit other schools most definitely, will take all five of my official visits because I want to get the feeling,” he said. “You never know what’s out there, other schools might have what you want and what you need. You might feel at home more on another campus than I did at Miami, so you have to go see other schools because it’s an opportunity to go out and see other places. Most kids aren’t that fortunate to have that opportunity.”

He adds “I’m solid with Miami right now, but at the same time I’m still open to other schools. I’m not just putting all my hats in one basket. I love Miami, and today if I had to pick it would be Miami. But more when I start going on other official visits, maybe things can change. But if not Miami’s the school for me.”

Advertisement
Lol keep calm we actually have an elite coaching staff now. Coach Searles gone sit him down and say "look kid you see these dawgs we have coming in this 18 class now look at that Gaytor class".

these kids..."I'm solid to Miami right now but I'm open to other schools"...did they remove the word commit from the new Webster dictionary???

"gonna take all 5 of my trips to see what's out there"....Translation.." gonna see what type money bags might be floating around out there".

Advertisement
Back