Cleveland making me proud

My nephew goes to Ginn and plays at Glenville, but lives in Mentor. By chance are you familiar with Kim’s Wings?
Not familiar with Kim’s wings tbh but I grew up right near Mentor. Mentor is the suburbs, nice city. It’s a good thing ur nephew doesn’t live in glenville lol. A lot of people don’t realize that Ginn academy is glenville. It’s a weird situation but that’s a prep school, but the kids play for glenville

Advertisement
My nephew goes to Ginn and plays at Glenville, but lives in Mentor. By chance are you familiar with Kim’s Wings?

Curious. How does that work? Attends Ginn as Private HS, they don't have football so he picks Glenville and can live wherever??

Curious. How does that work? Attends Ginn as Private HS, they don't have football so he picks Glenville and can live wherever??
Glenville high school is a very bad highschool and they’ve had issues with attendance. The school was division 1 (which in Ohio the biggest high schools are D1) and now they are Division 4. Ginn Academy was created by Tedd Ginn senior to get kids a better education. But the kids play for Glenville High

Glenville high school is a very bad highschool and they’ve had issues with attendance. The school was division 1 (which in Ohio the biggest high schools are D1) and now they are Division 4. Ginn Academy was created by Tedd Ginn senior to get kids a better education. But the kids play for Glenville High

They all play for Glenville or can choose??

Advertisement
There are a couple of kids at Glenville and Cleveland Hts that we'll be looking in on. This kid Marquise Davis from Heights is legit. He's been offered by Mario and pretty much everyone else in the country. He's the best RB in the state and got robbed for Mr. Football a few weeks ago worse than anyone I've ever seen. Mario and company better come strapped when they go up there to check those kids out.

Mario got a state trooper he rolls with..he’s good…

That’s pretty much how it is. He played for Ginn Elite for the last few years, so they decided on Glenville, he really liked Coach Ginn. I thought that Hoban was a better fit, though. A lot of kids that go to GA play at CMSD schools, not just Glenville. I don’t know if they’re working a loophole or not. We have open in enrollment down here in Akron.

Advertisement
That’s pretty much how it is. He played for Ginn Elite for the last few years, so they decided on Glenville, he really liked Coach Ginn. I thought that Hoban was a better fit, though. A lot of kids that go to GA play at CMSD schools, not just Glenville. I don’t know if they’re working a loophole or not. We have open in enrollment down here in Akron.

I can't keep up with OHSAA rules at all.

I have friends in Doylestown & Wadsworth!

Cleveland isn't an embarrassment. The 4 people that did the crime are the embarrassment. It even happened in a low crime rate area. There is no reason to blame an entire city. It could happen anywhere.
Cleveland is not a bad city, actually had a good time there for a weekend and little italy is pretty good food there but the state of Ohio sucks, inferior to Michigan

I can't keep up with OHSAA rules at all.

I have friends in Doylestown & Wadsworth!
I have a couple of coworkers that went to Wadsworth. It’s not a particularly diverse place, Doylestown is even less. I’m from West Akron, but I went to Copley High back in the day.

Advertisement
Back