Clemson's Dline will be Coach Justice's Mid-Term Exam

Paranos

All-ACC
Clemson's dline has been a technically sound uber talented group for years.

An the last ttime Miami played them they showed how well they are coached by exploiting our oline's tendencies. I expect the same level of focus from Clemson's dline, but this time I expect Justice to be served.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Clemson's dline has been technically sound uber talented group for years.

An the last ttime Miami played them they showed how well they are coached by exploiting our oline's tendencies. I expect the same level of focus from Clemson's dline, but this time I expect Justice to be served.

Go Canes

Their D-line is probably 8-9 guys deep right now, I heard a Venables quote that he trusts that many guys to get starting reps, if he had to pick starters

Advertisement
Advertisement
Luckily for us they are without their best DE Thomas he’s out due to covid I’m pretty sure

King will need to have a big game with his legs for the first time this season.
Why Wake Qb had time in the pocket he just missed plays earlier in game which had their Defense constantly out there getting wored down by Clemson's offense. Because Clemson O had long drives during the game. We can give Clemson credit on D line creditibility but they haven't played anyone yet! All i hear is last time we play Clemson. Last time we played them they had 4 first rounders that were established. This D line is certainly not Wilkins,Lawrence, Ferrell and Bryant. Their Line may be good but you fans are giving too much credit to a unit still finding their way!

Advertisement
Scaife is buns. Never understood the hype. Clark was a last second pick up who’s only a Sophomore.

Scary thought. Scaife & Clark have been underwhelming so far
I wouldn't be shocked if one of them struggled earlier in Clemson game you would see Campbell or Nelson in their place. Because of all the rotating players in other positions during camp and we now know what we will get out of Nelson at LT.

Why Wake Qb had time in the pocket he just missed plays earlier in game which had their Defense constantly out there getting wored down by Clemson's offense. Because Clemson O had long drives during the game. We can give Clemson credit on D line creditibility but they haven't played anyone yet! All i hear is last time we play Clemson. Last time we played them they had 4 first rounders that were established. This D line is certainly not Wilkins,Lawrence, Ferrell and Bryant. Their Line may be good but you fans are giving too much credit to a unit still finding their way!

You realize what a simpleton's view that is right?

We will need King to make multiple explosive plays in multiple ways to win this game. Clemson is going to score a lot of points. We need to hit on all cylinders offensively to beat them.

It's not just about avoiding pressure. It's about maximizing every scramble, pass and run.

Advertisement
You realize what a simpleton's view that is right?

We will need King to make multiple explosive plays in multiple ways to win this game. Clemson is going to score a lot of points. We need to hit on all cylinders offensively to beat them.

It's not just about avoiding pressure. It's about maximizing every scramble, pass and run.
You realize what a simpleton's view you made in the post i replied to right? Well say multiple ways. Clemson is going to score alot of points? Huh! How are they scoring which is alot, i need to know!
We need to hit on all cylinders to win right? So basically we have to score on every possession or just play sound team football! 😂😂😂 Some of you guys are to darn uptight as bout this game, loosen up. Miami has nothing to lose or be uptight about play loose, have fun and see how everything pans out!

Last edited:
They’re deep at DT.. DE doesn’t concern me much this year. It’ll really come down to Scaife, Gaynor and Clark

Honestly, I haven't watched them play this year. Looks like they have a couple first time starters. They have 2 huge former recruits in KJ Henry and Tyler Davis starting. How are they doing? I know they have 2 absolute stud DL as true freshmen backups (Reese and Murphy). Didn't realize but Xavier Thomas is out this year - he;s probably their best DL?

I like our Willams/Henry matchup a lot.

All in the eyes of the beholder but I consider it more of a progress report.7 or 8 weeks of actually working with the OL is not much time to be grading him yet. Good OL coaches usually take a couple years to build a good OL frrom nothing. So far looks much better than last year though.

Advertisement
Back