clemson

Like I said what's so impressive about Clemson we got equal talent on offense and the better quarterback the difference is the buffoon on the sideline!! But like I said the players are gonna have to overcome the Corches

You have gone full slow bus... Night game, ranked team, and coaches. L

Advertisement
Clemson will rape us. Duke will just beat us. Golden will be fired after the Duke game. 1-3 in ACC play. Book it.

This.
Dabo is going to bend us over an butt stroke us. The days of Frauden"s reign of terror is nearing it's end.

They put up 41 on a defense that hadn't allowed more than 14 points the entire season. That same defense held FSU to only one offensive touchdown.

Yup, this game spells trouble on paper, but you still have to play it and anything can happen.

Advertisement
Our OL is DII quality and Venables is bringing a savage defense down here. We've had back-to-back horrendous days on the ground vs FSU and VT. It'll be all on Kaaya again, and this Clemsom defense is good in the secondary also.

On the other side, we had a horrible run defense. Clemson is gonna spread us out and move the ball. I think they win by 14+

Ya swear clemsons a powerhouse there qb is a turnover machine we got athletes just like they do your boy dabo loves losing these type of games

I like Dabo.

And as he mentioned, they don't "Clemson" anymore to unranked teams.

They may lose to teams ranked behind them, but they don't lose to unranked teams.

We'll be unranked ...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clemson should kick our ***, but I am worried. What if Clemson pulls a Clemson and ***** the bed next week? Clemson is so notorious for ****ting the bed that ****ting the bed in college football is called pulling a Clemson. Then we'll have all the idiots saying Al got his signature win and that h's turned it around blah blah, blah.

Yeah Miami is going to lose to Clemson but as long as we "win the Coastal" it doesnt matter according to Blake James ***** ***... I hate him more than I hate Golden. The Coastal is so garbage Miami could actually run the table and then we're stuck with Golden. smh

Advertisement
We will get shut the **** down against them. IMO
If we somehow beat them, then great! Another selling point for AG on his next job! He will not be here next year either way if we just keep the pressure up

THIS. Dump Dobard & play Njoku for one thing. MUST clean up penalties in crucial situations.

I think Clemson is over rated. I think it will be a close game. Maybe the team's experience in the last two games against FSU will help in crunch time (despite Golden).

Last edited:
Clemson should kick our ***, but I am worried. What if Clemson pulls a Clemson and ****s the bed next week? Clemson is so notorious for ****ting the bed that ****ting the bed in college football is called pulling a Clemson. Then we'll have all the idiots saying Al got his signature win and that h's turned it around blah blah, blah.

Around these parts, everybody knows what it is by now. I don't think anyone would be fooled by us pulling off some **** against Clemson. There's still a ton of schedule remaining even after Clemson. Plenty of time for AG to **** the bed as he is known to do in the 2nd half of the season.

Who's scared of Clemson? What have they done for their lofty rating? Beaten Wofford, AppSt, Louisv, ND BY 2 pts & GT who has now lost FIVE GAMES? Won't be easy but if Canes are clicking they can give them a great game.

Advertisement
Back