clemson

theu852

Sophomore
We are losing by at least 3 tds to them. Its a joke when vt gives us chance after chance to put them away and yet we piddle paddle around and let them stay in the game. Expect deshaun watson to have at least 500 all purpose yards

Advertisement
We are losing by at least 3 tds to them. Its a joke when vt gives us chance after chance to put them away and yet we piddle paddle around and let them stay in the game. Expect deshaun watson to have at least 500 all purpose yards
Duh.

Advertisement
I can't believe Hecht toadies had the nerve to fly a pro-Golden banner over that empty, cavernous stadium today.

Clemson will treat us like garbage. Dumpster fire next week after what we saw today.

Clemson will be UGLY. Very, very ugly. After letting the worst VT team in decades hang around all afternoon, expecting a blowout loss. Picked a 4-8 finish. Looks like I'll be close if not on the money.

Clemson will be UGLY. Very, very ugly. After letting the worst VT team in decades hang around all afternoon, expecting a blowout loss.

Sorry for double post. Not sure how THAT happened.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I ain't impressed with Clemson Miami will be in this game mark it down! It will probably be a night game Clemson loses a game every year they should win. I really like our chances at home these kids will once again have to overcome Alf and Doritos

Clemson will be UGLY. Very, very ugly. After letting the worst VT team in decades hang around all afternoon, expecting a blowout loss.

With our talent, we should have won by 30.

The next 2 teams have a pulse.

Clemson will be UGLY. Very, very ugly. After letting the worst VT team in decades hang around all afternoon, expecting a blowout loss. Picked a 4-8 finish. Looks like I'll be close if not on the money.

Clemson's going to slam the window shut on our season. The *** kicking's going to be so bad that the hangover will be worse than the FSU loss.

Advertisement
Forget everything else, just watch Clemson's DL play tonight.

Those guys are going to straight mollywhop us.

Gonna get ugly.

Clemson will rape us. Duke will just beat us. Golden will be fired after the Duke game. 1-3 in ACC play. Book it.

Like I said what's so impressive about Clemson we got equal talent on offense and the better quarterback the difference is the buffoon on the sideline!! But like I said the players are gonna have to overcome the Corches

Advertisement
I think Clemson is over rated. I think it will be a close game. Maybe the team's experience in the last two games against FSU will help in crunch time (despite Golden).

Like I said what's so impressive about Clemson we got equal talent on offense and the better quarterback the difference is the buffoon on the sideline!! But like I said the players are gonna have to overcome the Corches

When have they shown us they can overcome that buffoon?

Advertisement
Back