Clemson

jjacks93

Big Dog Alpha Pimp
Let me preface this by saying that of course it’s easier to run your mouth when you’re winning , and I may just be being paranoid

Did anyone else watching the game last night feel like Clemson played with wayyyyy more fire and determination to beat us , than they did last night vs OSU to go to the championship game ? They make a big play or score against us they’re standing over our players or immediately throwing the U down . I didn’t see none of that nonsense against OSU even before the beat down, nor against ND

Is it a lack of respect ? Hate ? I know , if you don’t want them doing it, stop them .
But It’s the same thing with recruits throwing our hat to the floor while other schools simply don’t get picked . It’s like teams have a special hate for Miami

Advertisement
Let me preface this by saying that of course it’s easier to run your mouth when you’re winning , and I may just be being paranoid

Did anyone else watching the game last night feel like Clemson played with wayyyyy more fire and determination to beat us , than they did last night vs OSU to go to the championship game ? They make a big play or score against us they’re standing over our players or immediately throwing the U down . I didn’t see none of that nonsense against OSU even before the beat down, nor against ND

Is it a lack of respect ? Hate ? I know , if you don’t want them doing it, stop them .
But It’s the same thing with recruits throwing our hat to the floor while other schools simply don’t get picked . It’s like teams have a special hate for Miami
They respected their opponent because they knew it was a game they could lose. Trust me, not one player or coach for Clemson feared us.

Dabo doesnt respect us and has no reason to give us a second thought. When clemson played us, they were better and knew it. They were running downhill the entire game.

Last night was different because they punched taint in the mouth and they didnt go anywhere. They knew what was coming.

so many things to question about a 10 win team right?

clemsons Safties and linebackers are not elite.

they are good and have an agressive scheme and beat most teams with speed.

but as we’ve seen the last 2 seasons. Elite passing attacks carve them up downfield.

good news for them only 1-2 teams have the offense to do it.

I think Dabo will consider adjusting recruiting strategy some.

He’s been super selective and doesn’t have the insane amount of elite depth at certain that Bama, OsU and even UGA has to an extent.

again 98% of college teams can’t exploit their corners and Safeties deep. But if their goal is championships or bust they gunna have stack up.

FB_IMG_1609604969412.jpg

Advertisement
Dabo doesnt respect us and has no reason to give us a second thought. When clemson played us, they were better and knew it. They were running downhill the entire game.

Last night was different because they punched taint in the mouth and they didnt go anywhere. They knew what was coming.
Fax facts faxed

It was the popular opinion of this board that Clemson wasn't as good as normal at least at certain positions. That turned out to be 100% true. Ohio State looked incredible last night.
That’s kinda the reason why most of our fan base thought we had a chance.

no. we just make them look at much better.

Advertisement

They had plenty fire and mouth. Just got beat into submission. Their defense has very few athletes and Ohio St is loaded. They got ran through, ran over, blown by, thrown over. You name Ohio st did it. Fields put on a show sheesh

For me its about physicality and coaching. Clemson knows they are far more physical than Miami and way better coached. Ohio st. last night was the more physical team and was better coached. I do not think Day is better than Dabo but he was last night. So Clemson could not disrespect Ohio st. when losing the game instead of dominating (disrespecting) in the Miami game.

Advertisement

if this was a Clemson board there would be a “Fire Dabo” plane banner petition by now...

As much as I dislike Ohio State I was happy to see Clemson lose last night. Dabo is such a **** that I did not mind seeing Ohio state win the game. Now have the same issue with Bama as I also dislike Saban.

Advertisement
Clemp$on gave up 628 yards. 3rd most in school history. I was hoping Taint would get another 150 for 778 total.

Can someone clue me in with Clemson’s background in stealing signals on defense? And what did Lashlee have to say about it?

Advertisement
Back