Clemson

DC1986

ALL lives matter. Back the Blue!
Banned
A real possibility that we see them soon. This team will win out. The OL is much improved. QB play is better. Defense has adjusted. We have our kicker. Players only meeting has made a huge difference. I would love to see our DL get after Lawrence and let the chips fall where they may. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s see how Louisville goes.

I may be in the minority on this one but winning out and winning a bowl game would be perfect. Let some other sacrificial lamb deal with Clemson.

FSU was horrid but confidence is confidence. Keep winning and maybe they can get something cooking.

Some of the *** bag losses now are really bothering me. That said, ND barely beat Tech, Florida was a winnable game so maybe they are close to being a good team. Not final four, but a good team.

And yes, I keep pressing the red button and getting shocked. I can’t stop!

Let’s see how Louisville goes.

I may be in the minority on this one but winning out and winning a bowl game would be perfect. Let some other sacrificial lamb deal with Clemson.

FSU was horrid but confidence is confidence. Keep winning and maybe they can get something cooking.

Some of the *** bag losses now are really bothering me. That said, ND barely beat Tech, Florida was a winnable game so maybe they are close to being a good team. Not final four, but a good team.

And yes, I keep pressing the red button and getting shocked. I can’t stop!
It will be another win, no doubt. We are showing progress every week.

Advertisement
Back