Clemson vs Syracuse

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thoughts - Dino Babers is a really bad coach. Why call the time out on 4th and 1 if you are going to kick the FG? If he makes the FG, Clemson would have like 40 seconds to move the ball down the field to get their own FG to win the game.

What has happened to Clemson? I understand not every team can reload like Alabama (although Clemson had a good stretch there of 5+ seasons), but they are really struggling.

I'm sure the Canes will make this a moot point tomorrow by losing, but the way the ACC looks this year, Miami has as good a shot as anyone else - if Manny were to somehow get control of this team.

if clemson falling off this year makes venabes willing to jump ship then he would probably be option #1, no? assuming mario isn't happening. I feel like he's going to have a bud foster-like career though.

Advertisement
Thoughts - Dino Babers is a really bad coach. Why call the time out on 4th and 1 if you are going to kick the FG? If he makes the FG, Clemson would have like 40 seconds to move the ball down the field to get their own FG to win the game.

What has happened to Clemson? I understand not every team can reload like Alabama (although Clemson had a good stretch there of 5+ seasons), but they are really struggling.

I'm sure the Canes will make this a moot point tomorrow by losing, but the way the ACC looks this year, Miami has as good a shot as anyone else - if Manny were to somehow get control of this team.
1) Yes, Babers’ timeout made zero sense. He would’ve left way too much time on the clock.

2) Yes, Clemson has really lost it. They have fallen off a cliff and it’s stunning.

3) Don’t do it to yourself.

Advertisement
Highly disappointed in Babers. Thought after that 10 win season couple yrs back, he might have Syracuse on to something, but he’s proven to be a str8 corch.
Yup. If Blake James had a shortlist of candidates (which he probably doesn’t) I would have to guess that Babers would be on it.

Advertisement
Didn’t watch but seems like Dabo is a man of his word.
D0A60ABE-710B-4E4D-974F-07D46883CF94.jpeg

I’m looking this saying the same. Running game & passing game is trash!

Of course a lot of this falls on DJ and he not passing the eye test.

But I did question Dabo’s team building the last few cycles.

Not taking full classes, and all his WRs fit the same mold.

I think they got some bust on the OLine. I think they got some bust at WR and probably a bust at QB

Advertisement
Back