Clemson vs LSU

Its almost like asking if I would choose a coal miners glove or a taped fist to punch Dabo and Kelly in the face with.
 
Why the students got screwed?
Limited seats available for students. And its a lottery for what is available.
Most kids sign up for all games and then sell
My son would love to be at all, but secondary market is 300 for lsu tix, if not more.
I try to go all NYC on him, and hover outside post kickoff and scalp. But he's not that type kid
 
Limited seats available for students. And its a lottery for what is available.
Most kids sign up for all games and then sell
My son would love to be at all, but secondary market is 300 for lsu tix, if not more.
I try to go all NYC on him, and hover outside post kickoff and scalp. But he's not that type kid
Thats a dope actual home game that rarely happens.. I dont know their home slate but thats the one game you get in building lol..
 
Limited seats available for students. And its a lottery for what is available.
Most kids sign up for all games and then sell
My son would love to be at all, but secondary market is 300 for lsu tix, if not more.
I try to go all NYC on him, and hover outside post kickoff and scalp. But he's not that type kid
That sucks. I graduated from there in 98 and all students always had tickets to home games if they wanted to attend. One of the down falls of success and maximizing revenue over students.
 
Back
Top