I guess the white/white is our full time road uniform now.
Stormtroopers can’t be my favorite until we win a chip in them.
That's what I think as well. We stay with them until we lose a true away game.boys, I smell superstition all over the storm trooper uni's - Just win babayyyyy!!
We will get thereWe were so **** close.
Best uniform we have hands down its not close, this is what we looked great in so that even makes it have more lore.And they never clash with any opposing team's colors. I totally get people are getting tired of them but they are so versatile in addition to just looking really good.
**** it why not wear the all white 2001’s?
I miss the Nike patent orange.The all-white uniform is a simple, classic look. It's great.
I'd like it if we mixed in some orange pants, though.
There's a good answer to that.