- Joined
- Nov 5, 2011
- Messages
- 41,348
Wouldn’t hurt my feelings. They’re a classic.I’d be cool with it if we never wore a different road set ever again. The storm troopers are so ******* clean.
People can complain about Adidas all they want (justified and unjustified) but this imo is as good as the stormtroopers have ever lookedI’d be cool with it if we never wore a different road set ever again. The storm troopers are so ******* clean.
I guess the white/white is our full time road uniform now.
wait til the nike check is back on them ...I’d be cool with it if we never wore a different road set ever again. The storm troopers are so ******* clean.
And they never clash with any opposing team's colors. I totally get people are getting tired of them but they are so versatile in addition to just looking really good.cleanest uniform we have, white with white