Clemson spring game

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
On ACCN now. Definitely a rebuilding year for them...

Sweeney very high on Marcus Tate. He's been playing 2nd stirng left tackle but they've tried him at both guard/tackle on both sides.

DJ pretty sharp at QB but he should. He's been on the field.
Taisun P has a long, long way to go...

Advertisement

Sweeney very high on Marcus Tate. He's been playing 2nd stirng left tackle but they've tried him at both guard/tackle on both sides.

BS CIS said Taisun was the second coming.

I joke I joke...:I kid I kid

but am I?

butbutbut he was a Liberty City L speshul? Such a travesty Miami missed on him and Marcus Fleming. Who am I forgetting?

Uiagelelei
Shipley
Ross, Ngata, Ladson
Galloway

doesn't look like a rebuilding offense to me but I suppose some of those guys have to prove it with health or inexperience. Very talented group imo. And they return most of their defense, and their OL wasn't very good last year so it could easily improve.

Advertisement
I'm watching this game & Clemson wide receiving corps is gonna be filthy. O line looks like the most unspectacular unit but they look strong pretty much everywhere else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the weakest link of the Clemson team is their offensive line. They've never had a great offensive line with very few draft picks. This year's group of offensive linemen are young with very little experience. They looked a bit exposed against their defensive line which is the strength of their team.

If there's any year to dethrone them, it's this year.

Last edited:
butbutbut he was a Liberty City L speshul? Such a travesty Miami missed on him and Marcus Fleming. Who am I forgetting?

Uiagelelei
Shipley
Ross, Ngata, Ladson
Galloway

doesn't look like a rebuilding offense to me but I suppose some of those guys have to prove it with health or inexperience. Very talented group imo. And they return most of their defense, and their OL wasn't very good last year so it could easily improve.
It doesn't matter if your offensive line can't block. Their offensive line looks like the weak link of their team. Young and inexperienced.

Advertisement

Uiagelelei
Shipley
Ross, Ngata, Ladson
Galloway

Maybe I'm missing something...but it wasn't LCE pumping the praises of Taisun. Wasn't it Hightower's uncle?

Advertisement
Back