Clemson Score Predictions

27-13 Miami beats that ***

Can't root against the Canes. 24-14 Miami. Their kicker is so ******* awful.

Canes 27
Clemson 17

TURNOVER CHAIN!!! TURNOVER CHAIN!!! TURNOVER CHAIN!!! We blast them 31-16. Homer exploits Clemson D line for 120 yards. Malik throws for 250 yards with no turnovers. Defense turns Clemson over 3 times, 2 sack strips, and an int. Offense learns ball control for game. Richt challenges the OL to show the f up for the good of the team. Canes respond with same superb play and we in playoffs. If the CFP doesn't put us in they won't be involved in the 2018 selection.

A vision came to me and I saw the score as 37-10 Miami, so that's what I'm going with

The U. 37-24

Canes 35-17

31-17 Canes

I Believe!!! 31-17 CANES!!!

37-14 Miami

65-7 Canes

I just have a sneaking suspicion this is going to be like the Notre Dame game, they're so similar to Clemson, just with lesser athletes. But scheme wise they play nearly the same game.

Miami 29
Clemson 19

First ACC Championship
First CFP birth

11-1!

41-17 Canes

27-17 CANES!

sup homers

Advertisement
Bryant is the 3rd or maybe 4th best qb we've faced this year. His completion percentage is heavily skewed because 75% of his throws are at the line of scrimmage

Dude has no touch on the deep ball

Dungey
Woodside
Jackson

All better stats

If anything he is very similar to wimbush, can make plays with his legs but very hard for him to beat someone with his arm

Our D has played well against Dual Threat QB's this year. That being said, Bryant is the most talented DT QB's they will face all year. The key will be to contain him in the pocket as much as possible and make him throw.

We win 24-21

He's no better than Eric Dungey.

Stats on those two are very comparable..

Dungey: 60% comp 2497 Yds 14 TD's 9 INT Rushes 4.2 avg 9 TD's
Bryant : 66% comp 2426 Yds 12 TD's 6 INT Rushes 3.9 avg 10 TD's

Bryant is the 3rd or maybe 4th best qb we've faced this year. His completion percentage is heavily skewed because 75% of his throws are at the line of scrimmage

Dude has no touch on the deep ball

Dungey
Woodside
Jackson

All better stats

If anything he is very similar to wimbush, can make plays with his legs but very hard for him to beat someone with his arm

The key will be to contain him in the pocket and make him throw. Key on Renfrow on 3rd down.

Advertisement
we wont contain him because smarter-than-everyone-else Diaz will stunt and twist the DL right into a wide open running lane for Bryant

we wont contain him because smarter-than-everyone-else Diaz will stunt and twist the DL right into a wide open running lane for Bryant

Diaz getting snubbed for the Broyles Award is a dangerous thing.

He's going to pull out all the stops on Saturday. I just hope we don't get in our own way.

Advertisement
Our D has played well against Dual Threat QB's this year. That being said, Bryant is the most talented DT QB's they will face all year. The key will be to contain him in the pocket as much as possible and make him throw.

We win 24-21

Now take out the Miami game and see Dungey's numbers:

And Dungey's numbers without the Miami game factored in, and keep in mind Dungey didn't play the last 3 games of the year:

2,358 yards
63.1 CMP%
14 TD
5 INT
7.02 YPA

495 Rush Yards
9 TDs
4.02 YPC

Like I said, Eric Dungey is white Kelly Bryant.

Last edited:
Advertisement

We win 24-21

And Dungey's numbers without the Miami game factored in, and keep in mind Dungey didn't play the last 3 games of the year:

2,358 yards
63.1 CMP%
14 TD
5 INT
7.02 YPA

495 Rush Yards
9 TDs
4.02 YPC

Like I said, KB is white Eric Dungey.

Dungey is better if you look at this on a per game basis.

We win 24-21

2,358 yards
63.1 CMP%
14 TD
5 INT
7.02 YPA

495 Rush Yards
9 TDs
4.02 YPC

Why would you take out the Miami game... arguably the best defense dungey played all year?

Nobody is saying Kelly Bryant is bad... But he's not great

I'll find stats later but he is well below average is throws 15 yards or more. Their whole offense is to quick hits to make it easier on him. We have a shot and rosier has led game Winning drives and has the Stones, idk if Bryant could do that if he were in that situation this weekend

Advertisement
Heart: Miami, 27-24
Mind: Clemson, 24-17

Winnable game. Going to come down to whether or not Rosier can hit on a few big time opportunities.

Double digit win by either team won't surprise me as both defenses have the potential to put points up.

We win 24-21

2,358 yards
63.1 CMP%
14 TD
5 INT
7.02 YPA

495 Rush Yards
9 TDs
4.02 YPC

Why would you take out the Miami game... arguably the best defense dungey played all year?

Nobody is saying Kelly Bryant is bad... But he's not great

I'll find stats later but he is well below average is throws 15 yards or more. Their whole offense is to quick hits to make it easier on him. We have a shot and rosier has led game Winning drives and has the Stones, idk if Bryant could do that if he were in that situation this weekend

Completion percentage:

90.5% from BLOS
68.8% from 0-5 yards
70.0% from 6-10 yards
52.8% from 11-15 yards
58.8% from 16-20 yards
25.7% from 21+ yards

52.5% of his throws are behind the line to 5 yards, 31.8% come between 6 and 15 yards, the other 15.6% are 16 yards or more.

Advertisement
Back