I ICANEDOIT Recruit Premium Joined Jan 28, 2012 Messages 967 Yesterday at 7:52 PM #41 Staying at Courtyard Marriott in Greenville Friday and Saturday. Look for the good looking people, I will be the old ugly guy with them. Say hi.
Staying at Courtyard Marriott in Greenville Friday and Saturday. Look for the good looking people, I will be the old ugly guy with them. Say hi.
B Bobjohns Recruit Joined Apr 5, 2017 Messages 214 Yesterday at 9:53 PM #42 insaneinthecane said: View attachment 374348 Click to expand... I’ll be there. Plan on parking in this parking lot too. Never been to Clemson before so looking forward to it. Bringing a rain jacket and beer to combat the weather.
insaneinthecane said: View attachment 374348 Click to expand... I’ll be there. Plan on parking in this parking lot too. Never been to Clemson before so looking forward to it. Bringing a rain jacket and beer to combat the weather.
insaneinthecane 83 87 89 91 2001 Premium Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 3,018 Yesterday at 10:10 PM #43 I haven’t seen anything on food options. They usually post some kind of menu for their tailgates. I’m bringing a grill and my iron skillets just in case!
I haven’t seen anything on food options. They usually post some kind of menu for their tailgates. I’m bringing a grill and my iron skillets just in case!