Clemson Remaining Schedule

I love playing hypotheticals and want peoples opinion on this cause it's an easy answer for me: Would you rather FSU beat Clemson next week thus positioning ourselves for a potential ACCCG vs ND or do you truly always want FSU to lose no matter what lol
FSU has about as much chance of beating Clemson as a snowstorm happening in Miami.

Advertisement
So listing Clemson remaining schedule does what?
Games have to be played, on paper they should win out.
There's not one tough game left on their schedule.
But on paper Both Clemson and Georgia should've won today.
Clemson, on paper, should not have beaten the #4 team in the nation with 0 starting linebackers or starting QB. What is LSU last year if you take away their best player on offense and 2-3 defensive starters? Same for UGA who has a bunch of defensive starters out. Bad examples

Let’s worry about beating VT, GT, Wake and UNC, first. If we can win this 4, I’m happy. If we get to play for the ACCCG that’s a bonus !

That's the kind of 4-game November stretch that is typically our undoing. I'd be very happy to win those 4 no matter what happens with the ACCCG.

Let’s worry about beating VT, GT, Wake and UNC, first. If we can win this 4, I’m happy. If we get to play for the ACCCG that’s a bonus !

this. We are about to start a 4 game stretch that we historically struggle against. VT will be a tough out and so will GT and wake. UNC is a tough matchup for us bc they are so physical and can pass. We’ve been dreadful against both. Let’s slow our roll until we can string a couple more wins together

Advertisement
That's the kind of 4-game November stretch that is typically our undoing. I'd be very happy to win those 4 no matter what happens with the ACCCG.

exactly. We still have some tough games on our schedule and need to win those. The rest will play itself out. Miami needs to keep winning and show these recruits that Miami is on its way up.

that’s the most important thing right now

FSU has about as much chance of beating Clemson as a snowstorm happening in Miami.
That actually happened in January of 77.

snow mh.jpg

Clemson's next game is against FSU? RIP Noles. They are going to try and make a statement. We may actually see Clemson score 100 points.

Advertisement
Their loss likely solidifies us as out of the ACCCG.

Just keep winning, improving and recruiting. A nice NYE bowl win would help a lot.

Maybe King comes back
grinch smile GIF

Do they really have 2 weeks to prepare for FSU? Haha, oh lord, the noles gonna get it.

Advertisement
11/21 @FSU
11/28 Pitt
12/5 @ VT

I know I know a long shot, but hey it's our only hope so we might as well pray for Pitt or VT to pull a miracle

how awesome would it be for us to get ND in the ACC championship game, I think we would fare much better against them. Clemson was without lawrence and several key defensive players. If this game was played 9 more times I think Clemson wins all 9

and yes I realize we have to win the rest of our games first so i'll save everyone the time in commenting that
Pitt does have Pickett back.

WE aren't playing. WE can focus on whatever we want.

no matter how much I think about Pitt beating Clemson on 11/28, it will have ZERO impact on our team as I am not on the team

that's why I included the last sentence of my OP
Man I be saying that all the time. Dudes who ain’t ever even play a down of football be acting like they on the squad lmao

Advertisement
We got VagTech next week. That should be our sole focus. Lose focus and lose a game and the rest won’t matter.

Lol at people admonishing OP for this thread. WTF we supposed to talk about? Rehash how you all think we suck and are the worst 6-1 team in history with a mix of who all needs to be fired and the pipe dreams to replace them?

If you all don’t like the topic, don’t click on the thread..

Advertisement
Back