Clemson Remaining Schedule

407cane

All-ACC
11/21 @FSU
11/28 Pitt
12/5 @ VT

I know I know a long shot, but hey it's our only hope so we might as well pray for Pitt or VT to pull a miracle

how awesome would it be for us to get ND in the ACC championship game, I think we would fare much better against them. Clemson was without lawrence and several key defensive players. If this game was played 9 more times I think Clemson wins all 9

and yes I realize we have to win the rest of our games first so i'll save everyone the time in commenting that

Advertisement
Advertisement
WE aren't playing. WE can focus on whatever we want.

no matter how much I think about Pitt beating Clemson on 11/28, it will have ZERO impact on our team as I am not on the team

that's why I included the last sentence of my OP
You don’t have to respond to him. He’s one of the few WOATS in here.

I love playing hypotheticals and want peoples opinion on this cause it's an easy answer for me: Would you rather FSU beat Clemson next week thus positioning ourselves for a potential ACCCG vs ND or do you truly always want FSU to lose no matter what lol

Advertisement
I love playing hypotheticals and want peoples opinion on this cause it's an easy answer for me: Would you rather FSU beat Clemson next week thus positioning ourselves for a potential ACCCG vs ND or do you truly always want FSU to lose no matter what lol
You do know Miami has 4 games left they have to win right?

Advertisement
True, but again going back to my orignial question I said it was a hypothetical which means other hypotheticals are in play as well logically...
I get it but people are looking at Clemson’s schedule seeing who they might lose to. Well Miami has to win 4 games and Clemson has to lose 1 and the number 1 pick in the draft will be back starting next week. The main thing here is Miami winning their next 4 games.

Advertisement
WE aren't playing. WE can focus on whatever we want.

no matter how much I think about Pitt beating Clemson on 11/28, it will have ZERO impact on our team as I am not on the team

that's why I included the last sentence of my OP

So listing Clemson remaining schedule does what?
Games have to be played, on paper they should win out.
There's not one tough game left on their schedule.
But on paper Both Clemson and Georgia should've won today.

I get it but people are looking at Clemson’s schedule seeing who they might lose to. Well Miami has to win 4 games and Clemson has to lose 1 and the number 1 pick in the draft will be back starting next week. The main thing here is Miami winning their next 4 games.
Don't disagree I'd much rather win our next 4 then have Clemson lose another game but I'm curious if people would be happy with an FSU upset against Clemson next week, again extremely hypothetically

Don't disagree I'd much rather win our next 4 then have Clemson lose another game but I'm curious if people would be happy with an FSU upset against Clemson next week, again extremely hypothetically
Let’s just focus on Va Tech and being 7-1 after next weekend. The next 4 games for Miami will be tough.

Advertisement
Back