CLEMSON - Notre Douche Live Discussion Thread

Advertisement
It looks like Bryan Kelly actually thought he had a shot of beating Clemson. This idiot actually was drinking his own koolaid. Did he not realize he played 0 teams with a pulse all year?

Advertisement
No. Things are going very poorly for us right now, but you honestly sound like a ****** a lot of times. Just being honest, bro.
Well then i sound like a bytch to u....u entitled to hear and think what u want while i keep bytching about our suck az z team.

Depends on whether Dabo takes it easy in the second half. Does he lube it up and go gently or does he treat ND like some prison ****** in the shower?

The only time i ever seen Dabo take his foot off the gas was against Miami in the ACCCG. I assume it was because he wanted Mork to have a nice long career at Miami. ND doesn't get that benefit.

Advertisement
I know it's hugely successful, but does anyone else find the QB ducking to handoff / fake handoff to the RB in the Shotgun offence (I guess it's a form of spread) incredibly ugly?

I find Clemson so boring to watch.

Well then i sound like a bytch to u....u entitled to hear and think what u want while i keep bytching about our suck az z team.

I think a lot of people think you sound like a ***** sometimes. To be fair, there are many others that sound like pussies, so it could be worse. lol

Advertisement
Kelly cussin’ on the sidelines after that pick. Confessional after the game for him.

Advertisement
Georgia would have given Clemson a better game. **** ND put them in a football conference. They’ve gotten white washed in every major bowl since I could remember.

I imagine this is what would have happened to UCF had they made it.

Advertisement
Back