Clemson-Miami Opening Line…

Advertisement
-17.5 (Caesars)
Was -19 last week…Interesting lol.

Clemson’s offense isn’t built for a blowout, the D can certainly keep us in it.

Essentially It’ll come down to our offense being able to at least sustain a couple drive and flip the field. Look at Mizzou in the 2H yesterday (or Miami all year long lol) - can’t keep trotting out your defense and expect it to get stops when your offense is 3 and out

Clemson going to dominate our offense. Not a betting man but I think Clemson covers.
Yea I feel same way, easy money.. Maybe we score on block fg attempt or something but our offense is too limited. Clemson D will be aggresisve and take away the run, we dont take shots deep to keep a defense honest.. Just dive runs and bubbles..

Advertisement
Stay away from this one. Will Miami quit if/when faced with adversity? Clemson's offense needing to cover a big spread??

I think we hang for a while (maybe), get worn down resulting in Clemson big (21+). But wouldn't put benjamins on it.

Advertisement
I wouldn’t touch this game, but I do think we cover. Not because we’re good enough to cover, but I think Clemson sleepwalks though this game. Our defense will keep us in the game.

If the defense shows up, we might have a chance to cover. But with our fiber or famine offense - I wouldn't open my wallet.

Advertisement
If we somehow win
Does that mean gattis stays?
The way we won yesterday is the dream scenario for Mario

Wow that’s a lot higher than I thought. Louisville was just +7 yesterday. ****.
We’re running the single wing offense with an idiot at OC and a true Fr , developmental qb starting. I imagine that’s how they’re looking at it. UL at least has a scary offense with a pretty good qb. I was actually expecting 17-18.

Advertisement
We’re running the single wing offense with an idiot at OC and a true Fr , developmental qb starting. I imagine that’s how they’re looking at it. UL at least has a scary offense with a pretty good qb. I was actually expecting 17-18.

Bingo.

I’d love Miami to win. But I don’t trust Gattis

That Clemson DL will be a whole different level of competition

With DJ playing QB, Kam may have another big day……
They’re going to run Shipley and Mafah a ton. They’ll utilize FSU tape and have a ton of eye candy and counters imo - we’ll see if the D has improved in that regard…

Offensively I’m not expecting more than 17 points (and that might be the ceiling), but we HAVE to make them respect some sort of vertical attack. I know I’m just typing to type because Gattis is what he is at this point, but you can’t baby Jacurri here. Let him try passes over the middle of the field, have to attack their secondary.

If we try to run the same bubbles and QB runs up the gut against this D-line, it’ll be over by half.

Advertisement
Back