Clemson lines against Miami and FSU

TheEye

Mario and Dan are upgrades. Period.
Clemson hosting Miami this year was 14.5. Miami hosting Clemson was 7.5 in 2015

Clemson was favored against FSU by 35.5 in Tallahassee!

Man! What was that score going to be?

Advertisement
Advertisement
No they don’t. Clemson wins their next two and they are in (Pittsburgh and Virginia)
You misunderstood me. I’m saying they need one more game I think to be even considered. Like how wisconsin won’t qualify for the big ten title cause they haven’t played enough games

Advertisement
You misunderstood me. I’m saying they need one more game I think to be even considered. Like how wisconsin won’t qualify for the big ten title cause they haven’t played enough games
no they don’t.

However, for any team to be eligible for the ACC Football Championship Game, or to be considered in a tiebreaker, such team must have played within one (1) total conference game of the average number of conference games played by all conference teams (rounding up/down at .5) during the 2020 season. For example, if the average number of conference games played in the 2020 season is 9.25 (value of nine (9) when rounded down), a team would be eligible to participate in the ACC Football Championship Game, or be considered in a tiebreaker, if that team played eight (8) or more conference games. Furthermore, in the event there is an unequal total number of conference games played among teams tied in the loss column, head-to-head results will take precedence over win-percentage.

The score would have been whatever Dabo wanted it to be. He hates FSU and Miami and would have no issue running up the score to embarrass the Noles or Canes by 50+. He showed Richt a bit of mercy in 2017, but I suspect that was out of respect for Richt.

Advertisement
The score would have been whatever Dabo wanted it to be. He hates FSU and Miami and would have no issue running up the score to embarrass the Noles or Canes by 50+. He showed Richt a bit of mercy in 2017, but I suspect that was out of respect for Richt.
Eh. I am pretty sure he dissed Richt when he wouldn’t say hi to him on ESPN.

no they don’t.

However, for any team to be eligible for the ACC Football Championship Game, or to be considered in a tiebreaker, such team must have played within one (1) total conference game of the average number of conference games played by all conference teams (rounding up/down at .5) during the 2020 season. For example, if the average number of conference games played in the 2020 season is 9.25 (value of nine (9) when rounded down), a team would be eligible to participate in the ACC Football Championship Game, or be considered in a tiebreaker, if that team played eight (8) or more conference games. Furthermore, in the event there is an unequal total number of conference games played among teams tied in the loss column, head-to-head results will take precedence over win-percentage.

Thank you. I knew it was something a little more complicated than that. I think the ACC was smart doing it like that vs the big ten where it seems they have a hard cap of games needed to be played

Eh. I am pretty sure he dissed Richt when he wouldn’t say hi to him on ESPN.
Eh. When at UGA Richt beat Dabo a number of times. I think they respected each other while rivals. Didn’t say they were friends.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back