Clemson home dogs against FSU

Norvell calling a designed QB run when Travis is clearly injured. I feel some bad Karma brewing for FSU.
 
Would love for these two teams to lose out. I’m so happy to see Clemson’s reign end. Fck them, fck dweebo, and fck the Noles
 
Yup they can’t block them boys
and even if you a genius at coaching if u dont got a DL or OL or cant have that break even at least. You are fuqed, it doesnt even look even at this point up front. They going to have to come up with something clever or keep it close somehow.
 
Would love for these two teams to lose out. I’m so happy to see Clemson’s reign end. Fck them, fck dweebo, and fck the Noles
Dabo is putting himself out to pasture with his unwillingness to use the portal at all. Think how much better they would be if he had brought in a transfer QB.
 
Back
Top