Clemson - Hiring Riley from TCU

We hired an $80 million recruiter who offers no schematic advantage on game days and apparently sucks at most aspects of being a CEO type, including whatever sloth-like timeline on which he chooses to operate when making staff decisions.

We’re recruiting at a high level aside from QB, WR, and DT, so at least there’s that.
Charlie Weis offers a schematic advantage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't care who he hires at this point, just stop procrastinating and fire the worst OC ever already.

never forget, the same brain that calls Randy Shannon-esq timeouts is making staff decisions.

Trust Mario’s timeline.
Matthew Broderick GIF

Advertisement
Whelp time to start facing the reality that Gattis just might be in fact coming back

Shocking as I would have bet TVD would have bolted immediately without concrete certainty that things would change

lol @ people that wanted mario

there's a reason I barely visit this place anymore. You dudes should treat this like a comic book you check in on at lunch when you have gone through all your other options.
You should continue to stay away. This place is better when agenda mopes like you stay away and @Mr. Dynasty1 leaves his misery on one of the multiple boards he mopes on, preferably 247. A handful of twits out of this entire board think this is acceptable and you guys want to brush that **** on the rest of us for supporting Manny being gone and Mario hired?
I’m sorry they didn’t hire Hugh Freeze but that wasn’t happening.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You should continue to stay away. This place is better when agenda mopes like you stay away and @Mr. Dynasty1 leaves his misery on one of the multiple boards he mopes on, preferably 247. A handful of twits out of this entire board think this is acceptable and you guys want to brush that **** on the rest of us for supporting Manny being gone and Mario hired?
That’s crazy you skipped right over the quote I posted. You know what was being inferred by said post but yet you chose to @ me. There are plenty of other “mopes” but yet you ain’t been on their heels. Keep that same energy‼️

You got a list?

Advertisement
Back