Clemson fan here

Concerned about starting guard where we are already shaky. Looks like we'll have everyone else back. The opening night starter at QB is also out, so if you can get to Tait Reynolds and knock him out, a walkon replaces him
Sounds like the makings of 58-0. Not that Kaaya would have done much better but Rosier coming in after he got knocked out was a death sentence
 
Why does Dabo shop at the scratch and dent section for assistant coaches? Is he worried about being replaced the way he replaced Tommy and thus is only hiring the fully retarded?
 
Do you watch every game cause OSU at 3-1 and Miami at 4-0 whip the **** out of most your top 15
I don't judge on eye test or who I think would win. You would have also said Oklahoma State would get whipped by Oregon. They didn't. They lost. OSU's wins are god awful. Illinois is their only Power 4 win. Miami was #2 after week 1 for destroying Sanford on the road. Other teams have better wins now. You believe Miami will be there at the end, right?
 
Key to victory:
1) Run the football. Not likely we can do that against this Canes front 4
2) don't get in 3rd and long. We are bottom of the nation for 3rd down conversions
3) get turnovers. Tough. Mensah just shredded us last year and looks even better
Are you as worried about your run defense as you should be? I think your team is more talented than Wake at the $ positions WR, DB, DL, LB but Wake is a better team by two touchdowns than Clemson.

If we run our game effectiently, run the football with effectiveness, the Mensah is gong to EAT!

You pray for rain, refs, turnovers, and special teams TD, you need 30 to win this game.

I don’t see it happening. Appreciate the cohones to come on here for some open football conversations.
 
Toughest question of all. Found my Cane buddy a spot for $80, but only because I knew someone. I think suck it up and pay the stupid resale site prices. Taking the suggested shuttle sucks
**** - no cash lots? What about a mile away or so from the stadium? Have never been but am making the trip! Grew up going to Lake Hartwell.
 
They're all regulars at his church, the #1 requirement
Good answer, you seem cool.

Why does Clemson seem to be going along with the Save the SEC Act? Are you people not aware staying in the ACC is the sure death of Clemson football? FSU and Miami seem to be the only ACC programs not going full CUCK. These people are trying to purposely ***** you.

None of us are ever going to win a **** thing stuck in the ACC
 
I don't judge on eye test or who I think would win. You would have also said Oklahoma State would get whipped by Oregon. They didn't. They lost. OSU's wins are god awful. Illinois is their only Power 4 win. Miami was #2 after week 1 for destroying Sanford on the road. Other teams have better wins now. You believe Miami will be there at the end, right?

sounds like you have it all figured out including what I thought about Oregon vs OkSt.

If you aren’t using the eye test,I can see why you rank a 2-2 Michigan team that lost to WMU. Do better
 
@OrlandoTiger with the advent of NIL and legally being able to pay players, how has the role of the church, that you guys used as your bag man, changed? Are you guys still dropping cash to the church, or are you just mainly focusing on legal ways to pay the players now.
 
Back
Top