Clemson $$$$$ At It Again In Florida

How is Lad$on going to choose Clem$on over Miami b/c of an incoming Fr QB Lawrence vs RS Sr QB Rosier?

You do realize Rosier won't be her next year when Lad$on plays his first college snap right?

Clem$on runs their program like an $EC team and do all the shady **** necessary to keep up with Baga.

They definitely bought Lad$on, and had him shut down his recruitment.

Clemson paid their entire DL to stay in school.

They got $EC money for real.

Advertisement
maybe he grew up thinking he'd want to play in one of the top 2 programs out there that is putting players all over in the league. This isn't 1980 when players barely knew about other schools. Also, all this **** talk about backwood towns.........some of these university towns are great and you are treated like a god there and can go away for school and experience that. I'd love everyone great to pick Miami, but simply saying its money is ignorant.

Clemson is not that kind of town. It's just not. I mean, if you like hunting and fishing, A LOT, I guess I could see it. But there is nothing charming, or unique, or special about that town. It pops up from middle of nowhere rural South Carolina, and the "town" such as it is, is the campus.

I went to a small school in the middle of nowhere myself, and enjoyed the **** out of it. But it was a place of immense natural beauty, and a ton of history.

As to your last sentence, simply saying that Clemson isn't paying players is ignorant, or at least naive. There's just too much circumstantial evidence to ignore.

Clemson is a quality school with a phenomenal fan base. If you have ever gone to their campus for a game you would know that. They have a story to tell and in my view they are a cut above most SEC schools

Clemson is a quality education for an engineering or agricultural student. It is most definitely a cut above almost all SEC schools.

It is not a nice campus or interesting place to visit. The tailgating atmosphere there is great, though. Just better bring your own RV or something, cause there's no where decent to stay, eat, or anything to do anywhere near there.

After they FINALLY allowed her to testify, the NCAA came out and said: "we now need to review.... and... blah.... blah....". Read her PUBLIC responses to that. They were masterful. She let the NCAA know that: (1.) UM is rich; and (2.) she was going to fight.

And even I applauded her for that at the time. But c'mon man, this is silly. The NCAA got us for "lack of institutional control", and she was the head of that institution and, by her own CONSTANT appearances on TV, very involved with the athletic and especially football programs. You can't thank the ***** for getting our asses out of the sling when she was the one who put it there in the first place.

Oh, gee, thanks for saving us from that fire you started...
latest

Advertisement
And even I applauded her for that at the time. But c'mon man, this is silly. The NCAA got us for "lack of institutional control", and she was the head of that institution and, by her own CONSTANT appearances on TV, very involved with the athletic and especially football programs. You can't thank the ***** for getting our asses out of the sling when she was the one who put it there in the first place.

Oh, gee, thanks for saving us from that fire you started...
latest

She was foolish to allow Shapiro into the "program". Even Shannon demanded that his players avoid the midget; however, she was masterful during the hearings and after.

I knew that we were "in the clear" when the NCAA came out of the meetings with her and said "we will now deliberate". Her public statements following the NCAA's posturing were priceless. I can only imagine what she told them behind closed doors.

When she demanded to be allowed to testify, they capitulated, and when she demanded a resolution, they acquiesced.

She was foolish to allow Shapiro into the "program". Even Shannon demanded that his players avoid the midget; however, she was masterful during the hearings and after.

I knew that we were "in the clear" when the NCAA came out of the meetings with her and said "we will now deliberate". Her public statements following the NCAA's posturing were priceless. I can only imagine what she told them behind closed doors.

When she demanded to be allowed to testify, they capitulated, and when she demanded a resolution, they acquiesced.

Oy vey. Your points have all been granted. If she had kept the program clean and kept the scumbag out of the house to begin with, rather than giving him her stamp of approval, we never would have been in that position to begin with. If you lay down with rats, you end up with flees. She is a rat and we're still trying to survive the flees she left us with.

Clemson has done an average job developing WRs at best. The WRs they have “put” in the league are all physical freaks and it’s purley been based on the fact that you can’t coach someone to be 6’4”+ and run in the 4.4s. When Frank Ladson is drafted
In the 1st round they will take credit for his success
Also.

With that being said if you can most likely make it to the league anywhere. Things like bags and getting paid now, plus not having to “play school” become more appealing and more important factors in your decision.

Advertisement
Well I do think money is prominent in SFL recruiting. Let’s think like a talented WR going thru this process.

1. Clemson has actually shown the ability to recruit talented QBs, who will get the WRs the ball in college.
2. Clemson has recently put some WRs in the league ( yes I know Miami does as well)
3. Wide open offense. Richt offense is little boring & lacks creativity.
4. Last but not least, Clemson has been winning.

Now if I’m Ladson, I commit to Miami & help recruit MJJ.

AR was a frosh all American with rosier throwing the ball. Hella wr in the league who didn’t have a stud throwing the ball in college.

We put wr’s in the league. just as much as anybody despite being on probation and top talent leaving the area.

Bama’s “wide open” run heavy offense keeps getting multiple 5 star wr every year.

FYI we’re starting to win as well.

Jeff Thomas, AR, Harley, Jordan, Mallory, Ezzard and Hightower. I think they also were thinking like talented pass catchers

And lastly, how does it feel to have a Clemson ***** inserted while on a canes message board.

Last edited:
Clemson is not that kind of town. It's just not. I mean, if you like hunting and fishing, A LOT, I guess I could see it. But there is nothing charming, or unique, or special about that town. It pops up from middle of nowhere rural South Carolina, and the "town" such as it is, is the campus.

I went to a small school in the middle of nowhere myself, and enjoyed the **** out of it. But it was a place of immense natural beauty, and a ton of history.

As to your last sentence, simply saying that Clemson isn't paying players is ignorant, or at least naive. There's just too much circumstantial evidence to ignore.
so every time we lose someone its cause they pay but we are just the only school out there just working hard and being straight up about everything. Great.

It's ******* awful. I've been there a couple of times.

so every time we lose someone its cause they pay but we are just the only school out there just working hard and being straight up about everything. Great.

So what's your point? That Clemson isn't paying players, or that we are? I'd love to see you produce some evidence of either. I've seen plenty of circumstantial evidence that Clemson is paying players, and haven't seen any that we are. I'm not saying we're not, but what's your point?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back