Clemson 7:30/8:00pm

Sure as **** aint going but i do think we can beat them if we dont have stupid TO's / penalties.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh yeah! ACC Network.

The Ga Tech game was 3 hours and 40 minutes long and both teams ran the ball all game long. There are few things in sport more painful that attending a football game being broadcast on the ACC Network.

****, if this post was on the ACC Network there would have been two 3-minute commercial breaks between my paragraphs.

Oh yeah! ACC Network.

The Ga Tech game was 3 hours and 40 minutes long and both teams ran the ball all game long. There are few things in sport more painful that attending a football game being broadcast on the ACC Network.

****, if this post was on the ACC Network there would have been two 3-minute commercial breaks between my paragraphs.
But think of all the great household gadgets you would have bought. They’ll throw in an extra if you call in the next 30 minutes!

Thank god I got a Halloween party to go to next weekend instead watching this dross..between tvd throwing 3-4 picks and all the accn informercials I might find myself in the clink

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank god I got a Halloween party to go to next weekend instead watching this dross..between tvd throwing 3-4 picks and all the accn informercials I might find myself in the clink
Im out the country like I was when Dabo sent Al Golden to the shadow realms.. I was debating it earlier in season too.. Thank gawd.. Doubt they get ACC network also, guess will find out score on phone like last time.

I am not going! Money lost on season tickets.

I am done!!
1697347300447.png

Advertisement
Back