Clemson 2013

Stingarov

GOATaylor
Can these clowns beat the newest SEC team to suddenly start landing guys out of nowhere, aka Phony's new home, which is in fact so fitting as Georgia always seems loaded yet winds up with about 1 BCS bowl game per decade?

Boyd just led a methodic drive, to which Georgia responded with a 1 play 75 yard touchdown run. ******* Dabo has never once had any defense at that god **** school.

Much as I can't stand Clemson, get a ******* defense so the conference looks respectable ffs.

Advertisement
Yeah I'm watching this game.

Methodical, spread it out drive.

One run and it's meaningless. They've never had a D though.

Cot****. This Ga-Clemson game is a platform of superstars.

Sammy Watkins just showed the most ridiculous acceleration you'll likely ever see.

Before his long TD, Gurley from Georgia looked like a bigger version of Willis Mcgahee.

Wow.

Advertisement
$ammy Money Watkins responds with a 77 yard td, wow. This game is embarrassing to the fact that we lost out on that clown Steward or whatever (MLB) when Shannon was here to a team that has never had a defense. And missing on Watkins still smarts.

What a bunch of ****s all around.

I swore that Sammy couldn't break away from everybody after he broke the tackle...his first step after the cut was something like I've never seen

Hoping Clemson wins but with serious attrition. Can only help our SOS if they wind up in the ACC title game.

But to paraphrase Irving Fryar, I hope they all lose and get hurt.

Advertisement
There are some great plays being made early on offense...but I'm also seeing some PUTRID efforts on defense.

Sammy Watkins just showed the most ridiculous acceleration you'll likely ever see.

Before his long TD, Gurley from Georgia looked like a bigger version of Willis Mcgahee.

Wow.

Made this comparison a couple days ago and somebody said I was crazy

Wow.

Made this comparison a couple days ago and somebody said I was crazy

Well,

Some people can't handle the truth. :crownpour:

Advertisement
Some things change and some things stay the same.

Clemson ain't been able to tackle the football as long as I've been alive.

Still can't tackle worth a ****.

Advertisement
Sony better be ready to sit for a couple years...plus he may not even be better than Nick Chubb. As far as Steward, that wasn't our loss....kid was all FSU until the la$t minute. Was pretty odd..$$$

Hoping Clemson wins but with serious attrition. Can only help our SOS if they wind up in the ACC title game.

Funny you mention that name. That's who Watkins reminded me of out of HS. Weird, big, overly powerful WR with pure acceleration. I think Fryar was the #1 overall pick?

Funny you mention that name. That's who Watkins reminded me of out of HS. Weird, big, overly powerful WR with pure acceleration. I think Fryar was the #1 overall pick?

Yup, Rd1 Pick 1 by New England where he was mostly wasted on bad NE teams (sans 1985) opposite Hart Lee Dykes. Guy was a beast though.

Advertisement
Back