+/- Clemson 2.0

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude
Plus:

+ACC Regular Season Champs: Unbelieveable

+Barry's Son: "But Dan E., he started really cold from the field". GTFO! Remember when he didn't play the first 4 minutes and that joke Roper scored 12 points in his absence? Who do you think checked him the rest of the game? Now guess how many points Roper finished with? 12. Shane still finished with 11 and his customary 2 steals.

+Kenny Kadji: On fire from 3 (4 of 6). Finished with 23 and 12.

+Free Throws: They were pretty bad as team to start the year, but towards the end they got alot better. Finished the game shooting 15/19 as a team (78.9%).

+Board Play: Out rebounded them 32-19.

Minus:

I got nothing.

Advertisement
Minus:

I got nothing.

52.gif

The minus is the effort in the first half and first four minutes of the second half and too many TOs. RJ had slight improvement (because he had some rebounds and assists but still 2 TO and 1 point) but needs a lot of work.

I would say our next game will show us a lot.

We don't play till the 15th (5 days off) and we will play a team who played the night before. We should be ready to come out strong.

This team needs to pass the ball around. They finally started doing it in the last 10 minutes of the game. If you move the ball around it makes the defense scramble and that makes Larkin and Durant impossible to stop. This also makes it much easier to get offense rebounds. Our main problem on offense is when we are dribbling too much and keeping the defense set in their place. We start moving the ball and get Reggie making a couple shots a game and the sky is the limit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back