Cleaning House

Advertisement
71LExQVFRRL._SL1425_.jpg

Said this another thread...

Our defense was great this year -- not taking anything away from that. But since we know Richt walked away for free and Diaz most likely taking a paycut compared to what Richt was making we can afford EXPONENTIALLY BETTER on the defensive staff. Namely at DC but also at CB coach.

If Banda and Patke refuse to take a demotion, fire their asses along with Rumph. We do not have to settle for Patke and Banda at DC just because Richt's lazy *** decided on it

We also have another 12 million coming into the athletic department in August when the ACC tv deal kicks in.

Advertisement
Now that Big Gus is gone, I can finally say this.

Seemed like a very affable dude, but I could never get past his weight. He could be strong as an ox, but I can't take someone with a weight issue seriously when part of his job title was conditioning. That just never made sense to me, it could be something he could take care of medically, bit it's like an out of shape trainer. Makes no sense. Good luck to the guy either way.

Advertisement
We also have another 12 million coming into the athletic department in August when the ACC tv deal kicks in.

Yeah, but those proceeds are earmarked for Ladies Tennis to be stocked with TV's, the UM Hockey team, our Curling team. Oh. And our Golf team - I knew that other two million was designated for something. Golf.

Is fedora any good? I can’t say I have paid much attention to him or his career. Seems like a prick through the media.
He runs an attacking spread offense, broke offensive records at Southern Mississippi before being the head coach at UNC.

I can say, If he gets this job, he'll get the best out of our players, something Mork couldn't do.

Advertisement
Today has been a very good day. Please keep on keeping on Savage Manny. This is exactly what the first 24 hours should look like. Looking forward to a great week and Happy New Year! 🏈🏈🏈

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back