Classic playmaker

Advertisement
awkward big gulps GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I will not argue, but I imagined you were not around for "Downtown Eddie Brown." In fact, The Playmaker himself speaks very highly of Eddie Brown and how he was inspired by Brown.
I was around way before Brown, and I loved the duo of Eddie & Shakespeare...and I'm aware of how Great Eddie was in HS in multi sports....but 47 is the best WR in UM History and I don't think it's really close. No WR in UM History got up for, and Dominated big games, whether it was FSU...UF...ND, Nation Championship or not, like he did. As a True freshman he made shambles of an elite OU secondary "In" Norman. Getting back to Eddie, I'm not so sure I put him over Wayne, and Santana. And again not to reiterate, but I loved Eddie. Santana is the Greatest "All" around Offensive threat in UM History.

Advertisement
I was around way before Brown, and I loved the duo of Eddie & Shakespeare...and I'm aware of how Great Eddie was in HS in multi sports....but 47 is the best WR in UM History and I don't think it's really close. No WR in UM History got up for, and Dominated big games, whether it was FSU...UF...ND, Nation Championship or not, like he did. As a True freshman he made shambles of an elite OU secondary "In" Norman. Getting back to Eddie, I'm not so sure I put him over Wayne, and Santana. And again not to reiterate, but I loved Eddie. Santana is the Greatest "All" around Offensive threat in UM History.
you are entitled to your opinion ...

I will not argue, but I imagined you were not around for "Downtown Eddie Brown." In fact, The Playmaker himself speaks very highly of Eddie Brown and how he was inspired by Brown.
Oh I was around, Eddie Brown was electric, speed was something else. He had an overdrive. What he was not blessed with was size and the physicality Michael played with. Michael, looked you in the face, told you he was going to kick your ***, did it and then rubbed your face in it. Every time, time and time again.

Oh I was around, Eddie Brown was electric, speed was something else. He had an overdrive. What he was not blessed with was size and the physicality Michael played with. Michael, looked you in the face, told you he was going to kick your ***, did it and then rubbed your face in it. Every time, time and time again.
Good stuff man.

Advertisement
Back