Class Strength **** UPDATED/ FUTURE PROJECTIONS****** 11/29/19

Udynasty

Redshirt Freshman
Projecting Worsham, Knighton and Jalan Harrell (S) would give us the 13th ranked class in the nation per 247.

That includes dropping Riggins and Smith. Those will not be our only commits , expect a top 15 class finish for Miami. Exactly what you need to contend.

11/29/19 Updated
So after the Worsham/ Harrell/Knighton commitments we are actually 14th in the 247 COMPOSITE.

11/29/19 Projections
I have added to close:

Douglas Emilien
Kobe Bynes OL ( from Louisville)
Marlon Martinez OL ( LSU commit) If not him then another 3 star hopefully of his caliber but lets just use him for now
Keyshawn Green LB
Jaylen Harrell DE

I think that is a realistic close ( maybe optimistic with Greene) but that seems like a possible close. RIGHT NOW WITH THAT CLOSE it would give us 259.53 points giving us a top 10 class now. Of course... that does not stay that way, the other teams ahead of us most certainly will add a couple more players. What it does mean is that , that close can cement a top 15 class. We start using the Clemson model of top 15 classes and we can make some real damage.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Projecting Worsham, Knighton and Jalan Harrell (S) would give us the 13th ranked class in the nation per 247.

That includes dropping Riggins and Smith. Those will not be our only commits , expect a top 15 class finish for Miami. Exactly what you need to contend.

I wonder what it would rank with Flowe. Top 10 I imagine.

Advertisement

Is this assuming no other team in the nation lands a croot? Or did you somehow factor that in?

This class should be top 20 but you shouldn't concern yourself with the rankings. There are alot of underrated kids in this class. Like i said b4 the staff has missed on alot of kids but they have done a great job evaluating. I really dont see any Al Golden specials. Plus we can still close with some huge pulls.

Advertisement
assuming we drop smith and riggings:

1574518624651.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
assuming we drop smith and riggings:

View attachment 102628
Id drop K. Wash too with that class. That haul would be top 3 and in my eyes it would actually be more than top 3 bc of the way those players fit our schemes. Darnell Wash will be good where ever he goes but would be great here bc of the way we use our TE. If Jordan wins the Mackey that tells u everything. And can you imagine Flowe or Greene in our aggressive Defense? Those two just reacting with those elite traits will be a problem. Lots of TFL.

Advertisement
Back