Class of 2022 Recruiting Tape

Would you pay $5 to a fellow Cane fan for a class of 2022 recruiting video?

• Yes

• No

• I’d pitch in a couple bucks but not $5

• No — I lost my job because I spent too much time on CIS can’t waste money on this sorry!

Results are only viewable after voting.

JD4

All-American
I’d love to see a highlight video of each of the guys we’re bringing in with their name on the screen, height, weight, position, and hometown on screen and maybe like 3 plays from each one. Transfers would be great too but might be tough to find tape for them quickly.

If someone knows how to do this I’d happily pitch in $5 bucks on Venmo to see this done. Wanted to know if other cane fans would do the same and if so, if anyone would be willing to take the project up.

Those of you who know how to create videos, if you’d be interested in doing this, please write in the comments how much you’d want for the effort. Thanks

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sure but I want to see all the action like following the recruits around on the visits and the audio of the coaches offering them cash and whatever else to come play for them.highlights are optional I can see that garbage on youtube

Sure but I want to see all the action like following the recruits around on the visits and the audio of the coaches offering them cash and whatever else to come play for them.highlights are optional I can see that garbage on youtube
What you’re looking for is HBO’s new season of Hard Knocks. Set to take place in Texas A&M.

I hear the working title is, “Hard Knocks: They Be Payin In College Station”

S
I’d love to see a highlight video of each of the guys we’re bringing in with their name on the screen, height, weight, position, and hometown on screen and maybe like 3 plays from each one. Transfers would be great too but might be tough to find tape for them quickly.

If someone knows how to do this I’d happily pitch in $5 bucks on Venmo to see this done. Wanted to know if other cane fans would do the same and if so, if anyone would be willing to take the project up.

Those of you who know how to create videos, if you’d be interested in doing this, please write in the comments how much you’d want for the effort. Thanks
Someone used to put up class recruiting videos every year on YouTube. Can’t remember who it was though.

Advertisement
Whoever does this please, please, please include the clip of Citizen Cane HURDLING the safety that tries to tackle him 2 minutes into his MaxPreps highlight video

Advertisement
Back