Class of 2015 Arrivals

Fentress was a good special teams player. Not his fault that Paul Williams struggles recruiting safeties.

I thought he brought in dade county legends like "Jaquan Johnson" or savages like deon bush, Jamal carter? That's not really struggling if you ask me.. Has another natural fit safety playing corner in Artie burns as well. Fentress should not have played as much as he did IMO.

Jaquan never played with Fentress. Bush is good but he's the only one. We basically have two safeties (Bush and Carter) from three recruiting classes, depending if Jenkins ever comes back.

That's bad recruiting.

paul williams doesnt mesh well with kids down here from what i hear

Advertisement
eery single last coach on this staph needed to be fired after the UL Bowel game. we will be at least 2 years in with a dead-man walking head coach

Fentress was a good special teams player. Not his fault that Paul Williams struggles recruiting safeties.

I thought he brought in dade county legends like "Jaquan Johnson" or savages like deon bush, Jamal carter? That's not really struggling if you ask me.. Has another natural fit safety playing corner in Artie burns as well. Fentress should not have played as much as he did IMO.

Jaquan never played with Fentress. Bush is good but he's the only one. We basically have two safeties (Bush and Carter) from three recruiting classes, depending if Jenkins ever comes back.

That's bad recruiting.

I was under the impression that all of our corches recruited all kinds of positions. Not just position corches recruiting their own position groups. I thought that most of their responsibilities were geographically based.

Am I mistaken on that?

Yes, but position coaches are almost always involved to some extent. And evaluations are done as a staff with the position coach having more input.

That's bad recruiting.

I was under the impression that all of our corches recruited all kinds of positions. Not just position corches recruiting their own position groups. I thought that most of their responsibilities were geographically based.

Am I mistaken on that?

Yes, but position coaches are almost always involved to some extent. And evaluations are done as a staff with the position coach having more input.

Fair enough. I just feel that's it's disingenuous to place all the blame at Paul Williams' feet as feckless as he is. The blame should lie at one man and one man's feet only. Gorlden.

****. There's a thread in the recruiting forum right now about one of the best DB's in SOFla not being able to get an offer from our staph until he grown one more inch.

If that's not endemic of the state of the whole fetid thing then I don't know what is.

Advertisement
4 – RB – Mark Walton 20 – S – Robert Knowles 21 – CB – Terrance Henley 22 – CB – Sheldrick Redwine 28 – CB – Michael Jackson 37 – LB – James King 48 – LB – John Tauber* 62 – OL – Hayden Mahoney 74 – OL – Tyler Gauthier 75 – OL – Brendan Loftus 78 – OL – Tyree St. Louis 79 – OL – Bar Milo 80 – DL – Richard McIntosh 94 – DL – Ryan Fines - See more at: http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpos...rrive-for-summer-school/#sthash.dudj7mqB.dpuf

4 – RB – Mark Walton 20 – S – Robert Knowles 21 – CB – Terrance Henley 22 – CB – Sheldrick Redwine 28 – CB – Michael Jackson 37 – LB – James King 48 – LB – John Tauber* 62 – OL – Hayden Mahoney 74 – OL – Tyler Gauthier 75 – OL – Brendan Loftus 78 – OL – Tyree St. Louis 79 – OL – Bar Milo 80 – DL – Richard McIntosh 94 – DL – Ryan Fines - See more at: http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpos...rrive-for-summer-school/#sthash.dudj7mqB.dpuf

Al Grohlden is destroying this program. look at these goofy mofos hes bringing in from the NE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back