Class now ranked 26, now 34 per 247. 40 on rivals.

Hey time to hit the waiver wire.. might play better with a few mercenaries and kids with potato chips on their shoulders

Advertisement
If we loss the LB's something major is up.. Our Defensive coaches are on point theres no reason to lose guys on that side of the ball.

Advertisement
Rorcht is embarrassing his name and his families name because of his ignorance. Says a lot when a family member commits to another school and spurns the coach of a major university. Kind of goes like, "I love my grandpa and enjoy receiving his Christmas presents from him, but no, I don't want to risk my future on him and my uncle Jon". I may have the relations wrong but you get the point.

Advertisement
Nobody panic...I'm sure Richt and staff will start raiding FIU, FAU's, Iowa's and Boston College's recruiting classes soon. Solid 3 star reinforcements on the way boys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Feels like a slow death. Golden bit the bullet for his bff, will Richt do the same with his son and Searles? Or will they do it for him, and bite the bullet? # StayTuned

we gonna need our resident expert earnest t bass to convince you guys of richts mastery here, probably with something he grabbed from the georgia boards. we are all just too dumb to see what is actually happening.

Advertisement
Back