Class leaked....

If we can win, you just never know. Mario has proven his mettle as a crooter….now give him something to sell to kids/parents……I like our chances

Advertisement
I have a gator Friend that told me, and I quote, “Lmk when you pass us. Until then don’t talk to me about recruiting”. This was just before the start of the season when they rattled off a few commits and climbed to #3. I didn’t even respond and we haven’t even spoken about CFB/recruiting up to this point.

The lord is just. I’m hoping we end up ahead of them in the ranking so I can claim my receipt. If we just so happen to end up with an awesome season >8 wins and a top 3 class and ahead of them, I am going to be insufferable.

Let alone if we beat Clemson and FSU. My god.

Would be a top 4 class if we’re comparing the score to previous years. That class stacked with the one from last year and sheesh. And if we somehow got a couple big name portal targets especially a QB, I’m expecting playoffs at the bare minimum especially with it being expanded next year.

Advertisement
crazy how close teams 3-17 are (we're 17th) in composite

Breland, jeremiah smith, and ny Carr move us up from 17th to 3rd

Are you basing it off his screenshot? Cause if you are OP also added McCray and Mincey.

I like it when the board is on such a high. But this is some next level hoping and dreaming.

Advertisement
Are you basing it off his screenshot? Cause if you are OP also added McCray and Mincey.

I like it when the board is on such a high. But this is some next level hoping and dreaming.
No I went to 247 class calculator and just added those 3 to our class now

No I went to 247 class calculator and just added those 3 to our class now

****, Yea that is crazy. We’ll see how it plays out, but have never been worried with recruiting. Mario knows what he’s doing.

****, Yea that is crazy. We’ll see how it plays out, but have never been worried with recruiting. Mario knows what he’s doing.
Man I think back in the last 15 years or so and I can’t believe we are getting the guys we are getting. I mean we weren’t even in the conversation for the top tier guys for years and now we are a major player again. It feels good to be back in regards to recruiting

Advertisement
Man I think back in the last 15 years or so and I can’t believe we are getting the guys we are getting. I mean we weren’t even in the conversation for the top tier guys for years and now we are a major player again. It feels good to be back in regards to recruiting
Not true….we were in the mix and at the table 😡

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back