Class Impact: Thad Franklin to Miami, Part Two

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
U believe that?
“U” don’t?

Kids know this is a make or break year for Manny. We win and we can say we finally fixed the **** up that was the offense... the defense the past few years has been a 10 win season capable... the offense the past few couldn’t make 6-6 if they tried

“U” don’t?

Kids know this is a make or break year for Manny. We win and we can say we finally fixed the **** up that was the offense... the defense the past few years has been a 10 win season capable... the offense the past few couldn’t make 6-6 if they tried
I don't believe this kids. Over the years I learned they lie when the camera/mics on. If he leaves it won't be cause of wins or losses.....too much contradiction in that theory. So UNC shouldn't get good classes or good players cause of wins?<---------see
That right there doesn't make me believe it's about wins

I don't believe this kids. Over the years I learned they lie when the camera/mics on. If he leaves it won't be cause of wins or losses.....too much contradiction in that theory. So UNC shouldn't get good classes or good players cause of wins?<---------see
That right there doesn't make me believe it's about wins
Explain that 2018 class and how coming off our best season we landed our best class on paper..

UNC can sell hope and staying home for the home state.

they have a young QB who seems like will be a gun slinger who will be playing in a spread offense (what kids want to play in) They were in a dog fight they could have won with Clemson... Mack and his recruiters on that staff can sell to upper echelon kids they just need their talent to stay home and get them over the “hump”

Advertisement
Explain that 2018 class and how coming off our best season we landed our best class on paper..

UNC can sell hope and staying home for the home state.

they have a young QB who seems like will be a gun slinger who will be playing in a spread offense (what kids want to play in) They were in a dog fight they could have won with Clemson... Mack and his recruiters on that staff can sell to upper echelon kids they just need their talent to stay home and get them over the “hump”
Your right about the 2018 class bruh but there is to much evidence that contradicts that. Yes we won yes we had a good class but there are other schools that barely win and get amazing classes. Then there are schools with great seasons like UCF and nobody goes there. Fuq even Memphis basketball in there trash conference got elite players because of the coach $$$and bags

And exactly UNC hasn't won shut and Mack can recruit and he didn't win **** in his later years. Kids remember Texas sucked and somehow he's pulling in talent? Cmon man

Your right about the 2018 class bruh but there is to much evidence that contradicts that. Yes we won yes we had a good class but there are other schools that barely win and get amazing classes. Then there are schools with great seasons like UCF and nobody goes there. Fuq even Memphis basketball in there trash conference got elite players because of the coach $$$and bags

And exactly UNC hasn't won shut and Mack can recruit and he didn't win **** in his later years. Kids remember Texas sucked and somehow he's pulling in talent? Cmon man

Most of those kids were committed before we were 10-0. I think 10-0 got us Joyner, Bethel, and Williams. 2 3-stars (1 project) and a 4-star qb. People forget how loaded the 2018 class was in SFL. 10-0 didn’t bring us any of the elite prospects that were uncommitted even while the hype train was rolling. Not saying winning won’t make a big difference, but we have no evidence to point to that proves it. UF has gone 4-8 twice and out-recruited us, even when we beat them (2013).

Advertisement
Most of those kids were committed before we were 10-0. I think 10-0 got us Joyner, Bethel, and Williams. 2 3-stars (1 project) and a 4-star qb. People forget how loaded the 2018 class was in SFL. 10-0 didn’t bring us any of the elite prospects that were uncommitted even while the hype train was rolling. Not saying winning won’t make a big difference, but we have no evidence to point to that proves it. UF has gone 4-8 twice and out-recruited us, even when we beat them (2013).
Got it.

so it’s not a trend where our early stud commits ultimately end up decommiting and heading elsewhere? Explain how well we closed due to a 10 win season compared to every class since 2008?

winning matters because kids wanna know things are turning around for the better... kids know they can make the NFL at any school now a days if their good

This kid isn't even a D1 basketball player, that offer is just to get him to Happy Valley, I'm sure if he wanted to walk onto the basketball team here Manny and Coach L would be ok with that.

If he focused on basketball he would be a division 1 basketball player no doubt

Advertisement
Back