Class Impact: Samuel Anaele exits

What I love about this the most aside from possibly getting a great talent like williams unexpectedly is the message we're sending to a kid like D Harris. You wanna decommit and play the bag game, well f you, and we'll replace you with a great talent and don't think we're gonna beg you or your hustler *** daddy too. Manny not playing checkers he's playing chess out here. If we have a 10 or 11 win season flood gates are gonna open for TNM. Go Canes !

It's really NOT like that though.

They've been all over James Williams dingaling since he decommitted, for example. They treat him better now than they ever did.

I know you guys wanna believe that our staff is handling recruiting in a cutthroat manner but they're not.

Advertisement

They've been all over James Williams dingaling since he decommitted, for example. They treat him better now than they ever did.

I know you guys wanna believe that our staff is handling recruiting in a cutthroat manner but they're not.

I won't dispute that but James Williams is a good enough prospect to do that for. Harris is almost 20 years old at a position where Miami will never lack talent.

I was referencing chance williams not james williams but I imagine they're handling his recruitment more delicately as he has even higher upside than donell would. They may or may not be cutthroat as you say but I see a difference already between this staff and the prior staff who were constantly friend zoned by the elite targets they coveted.

Upfront with the staff about what? Why be committed for nearly 2 years? Why show up at Paradise camp? Makes no sense. Complete waste of everyone's time. Should have de-committed a long time ago and saved the staff the headache.

I want true CANES not these pretenders!!!!!
Why be committed for 2 years? Because he made a commitment and attempted to stick with it until he was absolutely sure that it wasn't going to happen, while telling the staff he wasn't sure. Absolutely nobody is surprised that he decommitted but yall labeling him a Diva and he been committed for 2 years like you said and decommitted before his senior year even started?

Why be committed for 2 years? Because he made a commitment and attempted to stick with it until he was absolutely sure that it wasn't going to happen, while telling the staff he wasn't sure. Absolutely nobody is surprised that he decommitted but yall labeling him a Diva and he been committed for 2 years like you said and decommitted before his senior year even started?
I didn't label anybody. Who's Yall? you trying to label me. My question is valid. Why go to Paradise then decommit? Just decommit. Like we supposed to believe he didn't know until just after he went to Paradise camp? Let's not pretend he didn't just decommit before the Opening. Could have done that months ago. Miami is not a placeholder for commitments while waiting for other offers.

Not going to sugar coat this sh** for anybody. I don't give a sh** who he told he was not sure and it's no surprise. The bottom line is he's either with us or against us. If you play for the enemy, you are the enemy!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I didn't label anybody. Who's Yall? you trying to label me. My question is valid. Why go to Paradise then decommit? Just decommit. Let's not pretend he didn't just decommit before the Opening. Could have done that months ago. Miami is not a placeholder for commitments.

Not going to sugar coat this sh** for anybody. I don't give a sh** who he told he was not sure and it's no surprise. The bottom line is he's either with us or against us. If you play for the enemy, you are the enemy!!!!

YOU literally said "Fck these south florida Diva's". All i'm saying is that he's not a Diva, as his situation is not the same as someone like Jobe or Tyler Bird.

YOU literally said "Fck these south florida Diva's". All i'm saying is that he's not a Diva, as his situation is not the same as someone like Jobe or Tyler Bird.
You call them what you want. Stop misusing words. You said literal which means representing the exact words. Nowhere did I use the word Diva in any post in this thread. My point is simple. Get on board or get the f*** out!!! Don't try to chill with us if you know you don't to be a Cane. Keep it moving!!!

All of this reminds me of the fact that far less than half of our recruits that were committed in early April end up with the team on NSD:

Advertisement

**** right Coach!!!

All of this reminds me of the fact that far less than half of our recruits that were committed in early April end up with the team on NSD:

View attachment 89090

That's not what that chart shows. It shows the % of the final class that was committed as of April 7th. It's not even clear if it's net of decommits, so it might just show the ratio of April 7th commits to final class size.

That's not what that chart shows. It shows the % of the final class that was committed as of April 7th. It's not even clear if it's net of decommits, so it might just show the ratio of April 7th commits to final class size.
You're right. I could have worded it better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back