Class Impact: Quan Lee to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
So is he a "willing and aggressive" blocker? Saw a writeup saying he's completely disinterested if the ball isn't coming his way.

Advertisement
Can someone clarify this kid's official speed numbers? I've seen that he runs an 11.1 100M but has clocked a verified 4.40 40 - these times seem to conflict.
I ran a 11.2 100m but ran a 20.9 200m and 4.5 40 yard in that age.
Some people blast off some people have longer speed, I was the latter.
Just depends on physiology sometimes.

So is he a "willing and aggressive" blocker? Saw a writeup saying he's completely disinterested if the ball isn't coming his way.

Yeah, you saw Lance's writeup, based on Lance watching two games. And while nobody is disputing Lance's assessment, the kid has played in a lot more than 2 games.

Advertisement
That usually works itself out in college. Either you do the extra work to get on the field or you get passed by.
I didn’t watch two games like Lance but from the limited highlights and clips from games that I saw, he blocked well.

a lot of hs recievers treat blocking as a time to rest and go through the motions. You see them either change in college or sit unless they’re phenomenal and are too talented not to be on the field

Advertisement
My guys at UF says they are going to offer soon after really taking a look at him. His size was a question for them, but the WR coach likes what he’s seeing now.
who cares seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Advertisement
Back