Class Impact: Marcus Crowley exits

View as article
Generally agree, but the only thing I would say is Chaney and Ligard are different players. Chaney strikes me as someone with elite body control, whereas Lingard was more stiff. I think, once healthy, Chaney will pick things up very quickly.

I don't disagree with that.

Advertisement
He likely will get passed up with the way osu recruits honestly. They got Evan Pryor a top rated rb and look good for another elite rb in this class alone plus I mean Osu did after all bring in the sermon who will get most of the carries in addition to master Teague who was a 780 yard plus running back last season.

he’s a good talent but in no way a painful loss considering what Miami just signed at rb who are 2 elite talents in their own right. I can See that statement if it was at a position where we didn’t ended up recruiting well the following class
And boom another elite back just committed. Wouldn’t be surprised if crowley transferred elsewhere eventually tbh

Advertisement
I was thinking of the same thing. All these kids are all saying the same ****…”**** I should’ve went to Miami.”
Marcus Crawley
Braylen ingraham
Andrew Chatfield
Jaiden Francois (literally said it)
Mark Anthony Richards

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was thinking of the same thing. All these kids are all saying the same ****…”**** I should’ve went to Miami.”
Marcus Crawley
Braylen ingraham
Andrew Chatfield
Mark Anthony Richards

We didn't have Chaney and Knighton when Crowley decommitted, so I'm not sure the relevance there. I liked him better than Cam, but Cam has had some good games for us.

TBH, I liked everyone one of those guys but Chatfield (not that I didn't like him, just thought there were some others better). 20/20 hindsight, who in that list would be starters at Miami or at least in the 2 deep?

Marcus Crawley
Braylen ingraham
Andrew Chatfield
Mark Anthony Richards
Don’t think staff ever really wanted Chatfield. We were only interested in him if he brought PS2 or Campbell. IIRC we didn’t even send him an LOI on NSD. All those other guys we went after hard and they choose wrong.

Marcus Crawley
Braylen ingraham
Andrew Chatfield
Mark Anthony Richards
Crawley I thought would have been a nice back… but Chaney and rooster the next class made the miss very “ehhh whatever”.

Ingraham was a sad miss especially since he was Taylor made for this this defense… wasting away on the bama depth chart before we see his name in the portal.

Chatfield… ehhhh

francious… ehhhh

MAR I thought was a miss as a safety but crazy seeing who’ve we’ve signed at safety since missing in a kid who decided to play RB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Marcus Crawley
Braylen ingraham
Andrew Chatfield
Mark Anthony Richards

Chatfield? Naw he never had a commitable offer. He was short (6’1ish) with short arms.

Advertisement
Back