Class Impact: Ladarius Tennison to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
I live in Melbourne, Florida and his mother was at the Barbershop today with his little Brother, my daughter used to Cheer for his little league team.. From her own mouth, Tennison committed to Miami because he was told that he will play Safety at the U.. The rest of the Schools are recruiting him as Running Back. She prefers he does not play running back because of longevity. From his mother own mouth... I also asked her what she thought about Miami, she said, I was hesitant about him committing to Miami at the beginning but after we visit this past weekend, I felled in Love with the School and COACH MANNY.... He was doing Car wheel Exercise with the Recruits... I asked her what she thought about him dropping from 4 stars to 3. She said, Tennison is a 4 star, as a matter a fact, I been told that by the time his senior season is over, he could be a 5 star. But stars never matter to us. There you go guys.

I live in Melbourne, Florida and his mother was at the Barbershop today with his little Brother, my daughter used to Cheer for his little league team.. From her own mouth, Tennison committed to Miami because he was told that he will play Safety at the U.. The rest of the Schools are recruiting him as Running Back. She prefers he does not play running back because of longevity. From his mother own mouth... I also asked her what she thought about Miami, she said, I was hesitant about him committing to Miami at the beginning but after we visit this past weekend, I felled in Love with the School and COACH MANNY.... He was doing Car wheel Exercise with the Recruits... I asked her what she thought about him dropping from 4 stars to 3. She said, Tennison is a 4 star, as a matter a fact, I been told that by the time his senior season is over, he could be a 5 star. But stars never matter to us. There you go guys.

That’s great news! Tennison is a game changer. Only thing keeping this elite talent from gaining a 5th star down the road would be his height (not that it matters to me). In my book this dude is 5-star player already.

My favorite recruit for this cycle. Manolo “Pepe Machete” Diaz is doin’ work!

Advertisement
The fact that we’re gonna steal this stud from right under everybody’s nose has me ecstatic. I don’t think we’ve had this type of athlete recruited at safety since maybe Ray Ray.

He only dropped because rivals gave h a 3 star rating.. he was only ranked by 247 as a 4 star... so adding Rivals into the equation it made him drop...evaluation period should boost him

This. Rivals hasn’t evaluated him. But because he committed to us, they said, “he’s got to be at least this good,” so they slapped the minimum Miami grade on him until they properly evaluate him.

That grade is less than 4*, so when it was combined with the 247 grade, it dropped his overall Composite. He will shoot back up once Rivals properly evaluates him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per AI Tennison wants to enroll early. No. 21 athlete for 2021, could play multiple positions at the next level. Canes think that Tennison can be the next Jaquan Johnson for them on defense.

Per AI Tennison wants to enroll early. No. 21 athlete for 2021, could play multiple positions at the next level. Canes think that Tennison can be the next Jaquan Johnson for them on defense.

Keontra Smith at Striker and Tennison at Safety. 2 versatile heat seeking missiles on the field together. Love it.

I've watched this kid since he was a freshman he played with my son at Rockledge kid is the truth one of the best in the county arguably he put that Rockledge team on his back he plays hard I love the decision another great athlete in the making

Man he'll be a really good safety, but I can see why they want him at RB. He runs like Duke, and with his frame, that's an easy 20 pounds by his JR in college. Man, I've always suspected the ratings, but he's better than a 3 star recruit.

Advertisement
Back