Class Impact: Ladarius Tennison to Miami

Advertisement
There is a big difference between ideal and really good. This kid has the production, speed and skills to be excited about his commitment.

Based off this I have come to believe that we have recruited Francois as a CB. Not gonna lie, there are so many FL DBs, not just SFL, Manny is gonna have to play this good, because a lot of kids are gonna be left out.

Advertisement
Hes Lamarcus Joyner with better speed to me. My favorite recruit! So hype we him! Will be a star on special teams as a freshman. Hope he becomes the ambassador of the class so we dont have to worry about other teams.
Whoa whoa whoa...Joyner ran a legit 4.55 at the combine and a very fluid corner. I get the excitement but I don’t see any resemblance of the two.

Tennison is lasered at 4.52 before getting into a college weight room.
hes going to be a ******* monster dude already weighs 193 lbs at 5'9 and still has great speed and quickness. Besides height, size is not a problem, he already has all of the physical tools to play right away in college without a college S&C program. He is the honey badger but more physically ready at this age.

Advertisement
Hes Lamarcus Joyner with better speed to me. My favorite recruit! So hype we him! Will be a star on special teams as a freshman. Hope he becomes the ambassador of the class so we dont have to worry about other teams.

hes a bit thicker than Joyner as well but good comp. Joyner probably has better cover skills..but he seems to have a good nose and more suddenness.

Usually size would be an issue for me...but his tape shows that it doesnt really matter with him and in our defense he can be productive.

I hope to keep him locked up...he looks like a cane defensive player suppose to...a straight hunter. Smaller version of Smith from last class

Joyner was who he initially reminded me of as well in terms of play style/height. Little bit of Tim Irvin there too.

That explosion tho, whew.

Advertisement
Guy goes from 4 star to 3 star instantly.

**** is COMICAL....

He was unranked on some other sites still. When they came in the composite dropped. 247 didn’t drop him it’s been the same as their initial eval of 4-stars.

There is no conspiracy here.

He was a four star on the composite cuz he was only ranked on 247. As soon as he committed, rivals gave him the 3 star that they give basically everyone committed to a P5 school without evaluating and it dropped his composite score.

This isn’t some recruiting website’s vendetta against Miami.

The funny thing is PLENTY of dudes get bumps after they committ to Miami too.

El Gammal, Nelson and Matocha got bumps right away when they committed to Miami late in the last cycle. Even JHH got a slight one.

Jason Blissett and Jahfari Harvey had huge bumps throughout the process and Keontra Smith got a slight bump too.

You can also find some guys that drop here and there. The point is there is no proof of conspiracy.

Advertisement
We'll find out at the Miami or Orlando opening
DATEPlayerPOSHTWT40YSHPBVJRating
3/18/18Ladarius TennisonRB5’9″1844.544.253236.298.61
2014Joe YearbyRB5'9"1794.584.213235.696.21
3/6/16 (7/5/16)Trajan BandyCB5'9.5"175 (182)4.68 (4.51)4.24 (4.23)34.5 (40)32.8 (33.9)90.84 (111.96)
Jaquan Johnson (hudl)S5'10"1824.68 (4.75)4.38 (4.28)35.0 (34)33.2 (33)81.54 (87.78)

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Back