Class Impact: Ladarius Tennison exits

It’s not cheating when the Alabama, Louisiana and Georgia SEC schools do it. It’s cheating for anyone else.
It's like the Confederacy really did win. They're a separate country and they follow their own set of rules. The rest of the world be damned.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Heard he committed to Auburn no surprise...good luck

????
Good luck? What’s wrong w this soft fan base. Never wish a kid ill intent, but I’ll be damned if I wish any recruit “good luck” we gave shine to, use that shine to try to obtain bigger offers and decommits from us. Either u’re a Cane or u’re dead to me (unless we draft u as a Chicago Bear, Lol)

Advertisement
LMAO! “If you pour water on your head you’re not considered wet. If you’re surrounded by air, you’re dry.”

If I see Canes gear near him, then I know it’s Kentucky Fried.

The way he is so smug about it too, is what really reminds me of Kentucky. I can 100% hear him putting unneeded emphasis on certain words just to sound even more pompous.
"the earth is not round. Only an ignorant fool would not be able to follow this simple geometrical formula to prove that the earth is indeed flat" all said with a smug grin.

Advertisement
The way he is so smug about it too, is what really reminds me of Kentucky. I can 100% hear him putting unneeded emphasis on certain words just to sound even more pompous.
"the earth is not round. Only an ignorant fool would not be able to follow this simple geometrical formula to prove that the earth is indeed flat" all said with a smug grin.
Yeah, like the facts smack him in the face but he talks over them as if they don’t matter and therefore they really don’t exist.

Advertisement
Back