Class Impact: Ladarius Tennison exits

One of these days one of these recruits isn't going to decommit and later want back in and Manny is going to say no thanks and make it public. To send a message to the recruiting-sphere. The Miami offer and spot are valuable and you can't play with it. We will get there, soon

Believe it or not, that already happened this offseason with Henry Gray. It may not have been announced all over social media but he showed up at the Spring Game hoping for them to recruit him again after the Clemson and OSU offer he ditched us for turned out to not be commitable and staff basically ignored him. Gray went running to Ivins to tell him staff wasn’t recruiting him like he wanted.

Advertisement
Y’all never stopped to think, since this was in a different board, someone isn’t ****ing around and made this **** up? With as many trolls we have on THIS board who says it isn’t elsewhere too?
I asked if someone could verify it on Twitter as I couldn’t find it on twitter. I was told that it was in Instagram Stories. I tried to go in there and couldn’t. If someone has a way to verify that then great.

Advertisement
I asked if someone could verify it on Twitter as I couldn’t find it on twitter. I was told that it was in Instagram Stories. I tried to go in there and couldn’t. If someone has a way to verify that then great.
When I saw It posted yesterday I didnT see it

View attachment 90778

View attachment 90779

We have now seen 2 iterations of this picture with someone asking the same questions but with different answers , is someone photoshopping this? And the ig story ironically is 9 minutes ago like in the other picture at the exact time stamp in the story but with different responses. Looks fishy
Yes I photoshopped the second to prove my point that just because someone shares a screen shot doesn’t mean it’s real, unless you see it at the source.

Advertisement
This ain’t the GLORY DAYS....Right now we have belief, faith and hope.
Truth of the matter like it or not, we are going to keep spitting game in Tennison ear until we **** or have blu balls.
This Jitt is the real deal HOLYFIELD...If he were a few inches taller he’d be a 5* for you star whores....
It’s July don’t worry about him, Worry about kicking Florida ***
BS. Manny already said “if you don’t come to Miami, we’re going to kick your *** when we play.” He already said “we’re not begging kids to come but getting the kids that fit and wanna come.” I just think if other schools are doing good in recruiting and haven’t won scit, then we’re ok and we’re not doing that extra scit neither. Staff is just gonna recruit. Who knows, maybe Williams will take that last spot?

E8FB31F1-5386-4342-ADB0-901C7797B116.jpeg

Advertisement
Right now I think it would be a good idea to circle back and shore up Francois while recruiting safety like we recruited the rest of the defense this cycle. Line up the solid B’s and if we land an elite then fine. If not, then we aren’t scrambling way down our board at the end.

This!

BS. Manny already said “if you don’t come to Miami, we’re going to kick your *** when we play.” He already said “we’re not begging kids to come but getting the kids that fit and wanna come.” I just think if other schools are doing good in recruiting and haven’t won scit, then we’re ok and we’re not doing that extra scit neither. Staff is just gonna recruit. Who knows, maybe Williams will take that last spot?
So we should stop recruiting Flow also right???? I love Manny but we have to let the process play out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back