Class Impact: Jonathan Denis Exits

Alright I'm taking the kid gloves off...

Searls is a fckin bum, can't develop talent worth a **** at all.

Our OL issues will not be magically fixed even if we add Neal, both St.Louis & Donaldson have pretty much regressed & not one of Herbert or Hillery has progressed any. Then you got guys like Brown, Milo, Dykstra who will literally never play here & we still have to rely on Foldenites like Jahair Jones & Mahoney who wouldn't even be starters in the Sun Belt conference.

Idc how much of an okay recruiter Sears is, he can't coach & our run blocking has been as bad as its been in 3 years.

I don't blame any kid for not wanting to play under his coaching, would love to keep a young talented player like Denis in the fold, but it's pretty easy to see Seals isn't the guy to develop you & get you to the next level.

And any Cult members that respond trying to defend Searls go ahead if you feel like, but you're wasting your time, I ain't tryna hear that sh*t.

Liberty, I read/heard that Searles has never lasted more than three years at any of his previous jobs. To me, that's telling and VERY alarming....

Last edited:
Advertisement

Our OL issues will not be magically fixed even if we add Neal, both St.Louis & Donaldson have pretty much regressed & not one of Herbert or Hillery has progressed any. Then you got guys like Brown, Milo, Dykstra who will literally never play here & we still have to rely on Foldenites like Jahair Jones & Mahoney who wouldn't even be starters in the Sun Belt conference.

Idc how much of an okay recruiter Sears is, he can't coach & our run blocking has been as bad as its been in 3 years.

I don't blame any kid for not wanting to play under his coaching, would love to keep a young talented player like Denis in the fold, but it's pretty easy to see Seals isn't the guy to develop you & get you to the next level.

And any Cult members that respond trying to defend Searls go ahead if you feel like, but you're wasting your time, I ain't tryna hear that sh*t.
Who would defend Searles

Big problem we have is king Richt has a biiiiig tendency to hold on to coaches even If They don produce.HE DOESNT FIRE COACHES!!

Soooo when do we send the planes up because if he don’t get rid of a couple of these check cashers we are going to be back to square one in no time.

Searless is Mierda with a capital M!!!

Advertisement
Liberty, I read/heard that Searles has never lasted more than three years at any of his previous jobs. To me, that's telling and VERY alarming....

Don't be alarmed, it appears he is well on schedule to continue his batting average.

I wish he wrote Corch Searls and Corch Recht. He would have instantly became my favorite player of all time and I would root for him even if he ended up at UF. At least he got Corch Searls last name right.

Whoever the AD needs to tell CMR we brought you here to win not babysit coaches. As the AD, I am not renewing Searles and CJR contracts. Go find a **** good OC/OL coach and a QB coach.

Advertisement
Whoever the AD needs to tell CMR we brought you here to win not babysit coaches. As the AD, I am not renewing Searles and CJR contracts. Go find a **** good OC/OL coach and a QB coach.

You think Blake James or whoever his assistant AD for football is will actually have balls to force Richt to pull that trigger?!? Look how long James kept Fat Al around...SMDH

You summed up my feelings as well. Time for Searles to kick rocks. We have brought in talented kids he isn't doing **** with them. Time to bring in someone who can teach the position and get these kids to live up to their potential.

After seeing this O-lines progress or lack there of under Searles would you want to play for him???

Advertisement
Make no mistake.

Blood is in the water. The UVA loss dud comes at a critical time leading into early signing. Granted this Denis kid is a 2020 prospect, but not a good look. Gets worse if several others start to follow with a loss to BC (IF that happens).

Advertisement
The problem for The U securing Olinemen will be an unproductive offense and plays that do not help the OLinemen. I hope we get better OLinemen, but I'm concerned because competitors will highlight our issues and kids will listen. Being boring and losing gives the ammunition the need for negative recruiting.

I bleed orange and green, but if my kid were a four-star OL, I wouldn't lose sleep if he decided not to play for Searles and Richt.

It’d be nice to get a kid that is better than him and show kids that they need to stopping decommitting.

There was no reason to decommit with 15 months left in recruiting no matter how awful our offense was.

Advertisement
Back