Class Impact: Jalen Rivers to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Herbert had a **** good spring and is coming off a major shoulder injury. The kid was starring from scratch in 2018 and wasn’t ready to play at all. Everyone so quick to write him off.
I’m not necessarily writing him off. Don’t get me wrong. Just saying I still don’t think he is a prototypical LT..that’s just my opinion from the info we have at our disposal. We need more tackles on the roster

U ild that OL and DL some guys that are weak skill wise look good regardless. Most of the time we dont even know who the fuq is on the Patriots teams but we know they protect Tom well and the back 7 do well and I dont know a player on that squad
Coaching Dante S is a monster OL coach..Barry has to deliver in order for us to eat.

Coaching Dante S is a monster OL coach..Barry has to deliver in order for us to eat.
I like this guy so far he looks like a real teacher, and look at that I would assume that hes the oldest coach maybe. They always talk about guys being too old but thats BS if u can work u can work. If he delivers on OL that changes the course of the team, everyone benefits the O the D. A great OL changes the dynamic of a program look at the U Butch years USC Bama LSU...............my bad i got all excited for a sec but u already know its starts in the trenches

I like this guy so far he looks like a real teacher, and look at that I would assume that hes the oldest coach maybe. They always talk about guys being too old but thats BS if u can work u can work. If he delivers on OL that changes the course of the team, everyone benefits the O the D. A great OL changes the dynamic of a program look at the U Butch years USC Bama LSU...............my bad i got all excited for a sec but u already know its starts in the trenches
Get excited...we making progress

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back