Class Impact: Henry Gray to Miami

View as article
I got what you were saying due to a few things.

One, who we were talking about. Secondly, you know your **** and even casual fans can come up with a corner turned safety. The first that came to mind and I'm sure to the mind of everyone on here, Rolle.

So that told me one thing, you were talking about college only. Otherwise people would say Rolle, thus you would've just made a dumb statement.

All of this took maybe five seconds at best to figure out. Whatever, I did think it odd people didn't see that.

Y’all are just dumb. I’m not responsible for your understanding. Even when it was assumed wrong, I further clarified it so what are you even talking about?

Advertisement
Im still confused what the **** you entire point is about players moving from CB to S. WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHEN IT HAPPENS?!?!?!
You're ******* arguing that we shouldn't move a guy from CB to S. It doesn't matter at what stage in life others have made the switch. The fact is it has happened and at a high level. So Whats the problem if the staff plans to play Frierson and/or Blades at CB to begin with (because thats where we currently need help) then with the plan to eventually move 1 or both to Safety if thats where we need them.

Read the thread dufus..in my posts to others I further clarified my point. Do I need to hold your head to the screen also?

but the question is why is he limiting it to only here? why can't it be at any college? Why can't it be at any time? If the point he is attempting to make is its bad idea to switch someone from cb to s, why the **** do we need to limit examples solely to Miami players who have made the switch in college, and also while Richt was here (he said bennie blades doesn't count because it was 30+ yrs ago)..... Like his point is complete bs.

History, tradition, precdent....you need to change that hamster running around on a wheel powering your brain.

Read the thread dufus..in my posts to others I further clarified my point. STFU
you have yet to say WHY its so important we ONLY look at guys who have made the switch while here, and why specifically we shouldn't pay attention to guys that have made the switch at the NFL level. What is the difference? The point is it can be done.

And the fact is you've completely ignored Sheldrick Redwine, while he wasn't great or anything, he did start the entire season for us at Safety after moving from Corner, proving this staff CAN do it. And both Blades and Frierson are more talented than Redwine.

you have yet to say WHY its so important we ONLY look at guys who have made the switch while here, and why specifically we shouldn't pay attention to guys that have made the switch at the NFL level. What is the difference? The point is it can be done.

And the fact is you've completely ignored Sheldrick Redwine, while he wasn't great or anything, he did start the entire season for us at Safety after moving from Corner, proving this staff CAN do it. And both Blades and Frierson are more talented than Redwine.

The fact that someone else brought up Redwine & I countered that point is something else you didn’t read in this very thread.

Quit wasting my time..you’re just out here dyck riding

Advertisement
It's a tough transition, uncommon, and Blades, I was 12 or younger then so I don't remember how much he played either position. In my head, it's safety, but that may be due to the NFL.

All these play play football knowledge wannabes..surrounding me like roaches like I’m in the magnolia projects.

The fact that someone else brought up Redwine & I countered that point is something else you didn’t read in this very thread.

Quit wasting my time..you’re just out here dyck riding
who am i **** riding? I'm literally only arguing with you about that stupid point you're making that CBs can't move to S and that theres no precedent for it.

Whatever you're saying about Blades or Frierson specifically i don't really care, I trust Rumph to coach them up and turn them both into studs.

Advertisement
who am i **** riding? I'm literally only arguing with you about that stupid point you're making that CBs can't move to S and that theres no precedent for it.

Whatever you're saying about Blades or Frierson specifically i don't really care, I trust Rumph to coach them up and turn them both into studs.

Whose done at the university of Miami at a high level? I’ve stated this from the jump.

& yes..I trust rumph also

Advertisement
Back